Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

NinaBambina!

ppwh

Myanmar

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

So ever since NinaBambina pretended to be Nicole1994 and Juice called her out, I have been thinking about her face and hair. Do you think it more resembles the flute where this starts or is it that instrument that can't even be named at 2:08?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

respond below, my answer later today.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

?????

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

A: I think it's the flute at 1:08, which is why I put the timecode there. That is some dope ass synth or whatever the fuck at 2:08, though, so it deserved honorable mention.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I don't understand the question.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I don't understand the question.

I love it when you're sassy.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Nice song! I’ll have to download it later

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

Fity cent? The rapper?

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Fity cent? The rapper?

this is racist

Nice song! I’ll have to download it later

Don't be jealous, girl. I try to act white here sometimes so the bitches will inbox me, but ...

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

ppwh... I think that some of your cleaning solvents have found their way into your liquor cabinet.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

ppwh... I think that some of your cleaning solvents have found their way into your liquor cabinet.

I'm not really filipino, dumbass. I just say that to get chicks. FWB not P4P. Hats off to our senior technologist, two_bits.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

You're not making sense. But I guess that works for you. So, have at it.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Yes!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

You guys are fuck tards

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement