Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lap Dances On An Airplane?

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Brits start mass brawl on Easyjet plane after woman ‘gets her boobs out and starts giving lads lapdances’ on delayed flight.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

this is why Juice isn't allowed to fly.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Juice is allowed to fly he just has to pay for 3 seats.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I would imagine there was a healthy amount of alcohol involved

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I feel like we commonly see stories of british people behaving poorly while flying to party destinations.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

I'm wondering if they arrested her and performed a cavity search.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Good times

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

I can barely get my ass in a plane seat in coach. The dances happened in first class but I still have trouble imagining how this went down.

Profile picture for crotchrocket
crotchrocket
•

“She was also doing cartwheels down the aisle of the plane while we were flying along.” LOL, where is this lady when I'm flying?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement