tuscl

I have a confession

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've been fucking old ladies from age 40-50

Look just listen to my reasons

I was curious about their experiences and man o man some of these girls can sling dick

Sure they've taken a few hits to the look department and kids have wrecked the bodies but if you can just open your mind a little these girls are an amazing source of cheap sex and not just sex but great sex

18 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Of course, these girls are going to fuck like it’s the last dick they’re ever going to get, and for some it may be.

You ever fuck a project girl? It’s the same. They fucking give everything they have in order to get out of the projects. It’s a last ditch effort to get somewhere.

This could be bordering on Rickyboy Dugan territory where you’re taking advantage of the situation. I’m not saying anything is rong with that, just sayin.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I've lived in the projects in my town so yeah I've fucked my far share of hood rats... kinda enjoy them... damn good sex
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I've studied well under every system possible on tuscl

I'm a Jack of all trades but master of none LMFAO
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Did you mean jack off all trades?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Juice have you been hanging out at the nursing home with flagooner;)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure if reading “the system” and strip clubbing once with JS69 makes you a jack of all trades! Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice - there’s nothing wrong with fucking ladies who are older than the target stripper age. In all honesty - a few years of experience - can help to get rid of a lot of bull shit (that young hotties usually have).

In my view - experience is essential for anyone to be a good fuck. Women in their 40-50’s have less inhibitions, and they know how to fuck, and to please a man.

Enjoy those sexy ladies! I know I do!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Amen Cash
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Everyone else LMFAO
  • dirtysecrets
    6 years ago
    Older women are awesome! Knowledge, experience, patience, and appreciation all wrapped up together.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ben Franklin also had the same thoughts.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advice_t…
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Juice the Jack of all Offs.

• Icey
    6 years ago
    Some old women are hot. When I was a teenager, I had sex with 3 older women who were amazing. One was an old pimp's bottom bitch and she fucked me out of grief after he died. Another was just a hoe, she was in her 40s but had an amazing body. She was down to doing anything for drugs. She even offered me her daughter, who was a little younger than me. The third was a crack ho who was so strung out she let anyone fuck her whether they paid or not. But her body was still banging
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Juice, when @meat72 said to cruise the old folk community to get a well-maintained model for cheap, he was talking about cars (e.g., Buick), not a piece of ass. Just so you know. ;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Im da nigga yo hoe b texting

This is racist. And besides, NinaBambina is sick of your bullshit.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Juice, you ever notice when you’re in the hood, everybody is on edge being defensive or ready to make a quick scam? In that environment you got to hit it and quit as fast as possible, because you don’t know when that bitch’s jealous boyfriend/ex-boyfriend is going to come after your ass!?

It’s a fun game when you can get out quick, like trying to fuck a MILF with a kid at home sleeping. You need to be very quiet about it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Not really, just be intimidating and no one will fuck with you unless there are more of them and they have guns
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The full version of that saying is:

"Jack of all trades, master of none, but oftentimes better than master of one."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion