Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

No fat strippers........

Smalltowncpl

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Government overreach ?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

That happened two years ago. I remember a lot of dancers were angry at it.

But to be fair, he was just trying to be a troll. And making a point against government overreach.

I wonder what this guy’s opinion was of SESTA/FOSTA

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Maybe the legislation should be more properly directed at strippers who don’t deliver in the back room? I enjoy a thick, sloppy stripper slobbing my knob. But there should be truth in advertising - so if I negotiate a rusty trombone in the front room - I get a good sloppy job in the back room! Wtf!

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

what river do you run. My dad worked the Mississippi for most of his life. Retired now.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement