tuscl

Have any of u white dudes had taki chips before ?

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:10 PM
Just wondering..I am eating them rite now

32 comments

• Taki chips= the hispanic chips
  • Taki chips= the hispanic chips
  • Also, if You have had them, do u like them??
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The chips themselves don't speak Spanish, so they're not exactly "Hispanic," and I am not a white dude but yes I have had them.
  • while I could have better phrased what if the appropriate term had come to mind faster in the limited time I have , I don't think that saying "hispanic" in the context I did grammatically incorrect While it is commonly and much more widely used as a noun to describe a person, it is also an adjective which can be used for a noun besides a person.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Takis are one of my favorite brands.
  • **it is also an adjective which can be used to describe a noun other than a person
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Taki chips= the hispanic chips I also find that liberal use of racial slurs is a crucial aspect of time management
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol. I'm just informing Nicoke1994.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I was in Michigan yesterday. Once again, you don't make sense.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ok, weirdo.
  • Nina hasn't informed me per her own claim . interesting. As I stated, it is not technically gramatically incorrect , nor is it a racial slurs, as calling someone or something Hispanic in itself is not an insult, nor is it an assumption since they are of that origin , I just don't know from which exact country
  • Rabnud
    6 years ago
    Going back to your original question, I am a white dude and love takis, they are pretty good by themselves or with cream cheese (dont knock it until you try it)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell yes I have... actually love them Usually every time (3 times a week) I go to this subway gas station mix and after I get my spicy Italian or chicken bacon footling with everything on it I'll get the takis and a four Loco to go with it Beautiful combo
  • Nina has not informed me, contrary to her own claim ***
  • That's cool..u guys should try them with queso! So good
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Remember when nina told CrazyJoe to shut the hell up? [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I didn't say it was a racial slur, it's not. Didn't say it was a grammatical error, it's not. It is simply wrong knowledge of what "Hispanic" means vs Latin/o. Hispanic means Spanish speaking. For example, Brazilians are Latino but not Hispanic, since they speak Portugese.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Remember when nina told CrazyJoe to shut the hell up? [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    CrazyJoe is racist against racists
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @juice SpicyItalian is my favorite too. And crazy joe is truly a crazy hoe. Lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Slut cunt” I like the way that rolls off the tongue. I may steal that for my own tagline eventually.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ok bye lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Spice LMFAO can I be your old spice LMFAO
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Hispanic is actually a fake word that means nothing. The people who are called Hispanic don't call themselves that. Like all other chips etc. they are a useless "food" and too high in sodium. Spend my calories elsewhere.
  • @Nina My response [view link] was not exclusive of that which you mentioned , but rather in consideration of it. Your logic does not make sense, because it asusmes that I associated hispanic with predominantly non Spanish speaking countries, which I did not state nor imply in any way ... If anything , I said hispanic because I was referring to talks originating from a Spanish speaking country such as Mexico or Venezuela; just could not name the exact Spanish speaking country , hence why I ised the term to begin with My guess was that the chips were of Mexican origin , i wasn't sure. After looking it up, takis were invented by a Mexican company. I
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I never heard of them. Hispanic chips? Are they a brand of plantain chips? Those are good.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The ingredients list shows them to be pretty in healthy >Ingredients: Corn Masa Flour (Processed with Lime), Soybean and/or Palm and/or Canola Oil, Iodized Salt, Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Soy Protein, Yeast, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Diacetate, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Artificial Colors (Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake), Onion ... [view link]: Bracel, Takis, Fuego Hot Chili Pepper & Lime Tortilla Chips, 9.9 .< I wouldn’t want to eat that shit.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Your logic does not make sense, because it asusmes that I associated hispanic with predominantly non Spanish speaking countries, which I did not state nor imply in any way ..." No, my statement just showed that your use of the word "Hispanic" was incorrect, since chips don't speak. Stop dragging it out and just get over it, damn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion