tuscl

Texas heat too much who wanna trade states

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 11:11 AM
Can I go back to new York plz..too hot here Ok thx Actually, I would rather go to california . let's trade. Thx Queen troll out

6 comments

• LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    I hear it terribly hot in SoCal lately. I’m a Florida boy, the heat don’t bother me.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Its 98 here today and wicked humid, making the heat index 110. Rare for New England.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Which is hotter, TX, or CA central valley? Or how about just over the Rio Grande in some of those Mexican Zona's? How about using some desert architecture, shade, thick thick concrete, etc? Swamp coolers, for dry climate? How about putting up some solar collector farms? SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Texas def gets hot - I lived in Dallas for a few years and one summer in particular it didn't rain for 100+ consecutive days and besides being-hot felt dusty. Another summer there were more than 30 consecutive days where it got over 100-deg every day - still I could tolerate the dryer Dallas heat vs the muggy humidity of Miami - I could usually tolerate 100-deg in Dallas better than 90-deg in Miami - in Miami during the summer even in the shade one is often sweating cats-and-dogs.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I was in Florida once, right in the dead center. Real hot, real humid, bugs ever where. And then without cooling one bit, it started to rain. I thought about how people on the East Coast actually think that that is good weather. I just started to laugh out loud. CA is dry, and I believe TX is too. Also in Florida, these little Trisha Nixon type girls with their parents. Creepy. When in the South, I will be with blacks. SJG
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    San Diego co. has the best coolest summer. And Tijuana paradise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion