tuscl

When you're getting a dance....

BigPoppa99
;)Florida-hooking up with Ms. EveHartley, since 2010!
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 9:40 AM
So when you're getting your dance, and the private rooms are pretty secluded, but close. Do you ever hear patrons from the other rooms, either custies, or dancer, making noise? And, of course I already know all the immature answers- yeah, she's making the noise, when I give it to her!.. )) I guess, I'm talking about the banging from the couches/chairs or low moans... ;) And yes, the later always happens whenever I get privates from my girls! Never faked! lol Serious answers only, please.

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I heard some guy taking a shit on a dancer
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most clubs I go to are either floor-dances or open dance areas; so not much beyond a dance goes on and in the rare cases that it does people know to not draw attention to themselves. I don't do private VIP that often so have not had the chance to experience another dancer moaning from being fucked - only time I recall a dancer moaning was 2-years ago when I was visiting Cabaret Go Go in Paterson, NJ - that club is pretty-much just a brothel and lap-dances are actually the exception - the "VIP" area is a set of 3 or 4 side-by-side cubicles open in the front but w/ walls to the sides so when you sit down the people in the cubicles to your sides are out-of-view- but when one is walking in one can see everything - on my trip to VIP @ Cabaret Go Go as I was walking to my booth I see a petite white-skinned Dominican riding a guy RCG and doing some audible moaning in a girly high-pitch - the VIP guy that takes the VIP room charge and sits out of view barked at her to shut up and she did.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    No the music is usually to loud to hear anything.
  • cubbieguy
    6 years ago
    @tropicallei once I could hear the guy really giving it to the girl in the next “cubicle”. Very quickly though I became distracted.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @ poppa well they got some bigguns at the DH... lol
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I know people can hear pretty much everything at Desires since one of the bouncers said to me a few weeks ago: "Lets pretend the sound was your hand and not your groin smacking her ass". I responded: "maybe it was". The come back was great: "true, just like you going to your car to make a phone call and somehow smelling like weed when you come back". Helps to be on a first name basis with the staff.
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    It definitely happens. Just 10 days ago I was getting serviced in a curtained booth at Henry VIII in the Detroit area and we heard spanking coming from the booth across from us. And squeals of delight. My dancer commented on it -- directly to the other dancer -- and we all had a good laugh.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    f'shiz yes! Sometimes I can't even concentrate on my dance when I have my ear to the wall to hear what Papi_Chulo be gettting!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Probably more common in clubs where the dance-area/booths double as both the place where people get dances, and also do extras - vs clubs that have separate communal-dance-areas and private-VIP-rooms.
  • BigPoppa99
    6 years ago
    @ skibum- that’s why it’s great to be on a first name basis with the staff. @ Eastcoaster- some of those banging noises and moans were from our girl, ms. Hartley! @ Pali- yes. Very true.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    And, when the sights/sounds are unmistakably “enlightening-related”, ALWAYS comment to your dancer (if you aren’t getting the same treatment) something to the effect that the cool kids over there are having fun! Great ice-breaker.
  • BigPoppa99
    6 years ago
    ;) Rossl, Whenever I hear something good is going down(pun intended), I say, “I want what he’s having!” That will usually stir up a chuckle from my girl..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion