tuscl

Sleazy manager

Sophiastrip
Victoria
So is it normal for a strip club manager touch strippers and try to offer them sex or would you call this inappropriate and he shouldn't work there , after all we are not pieces of meat .your views please

22 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The reality is that you just gave a reason why some individuals would seek out that job. They want to be in a position of power over the girls. But he runs the risk of running off his best girls though. It is inappropriate but I'm sure it's not that uncommon either.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Part of growing up and being an adult is the opposite sex see each other like objects. Men see women as a piece of meat, and women see men as ATMs. Grow up OP.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Switch clubs. Or deal with a couple more shifts with a hidden recorder. Then try to sue them. :)
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    in some states its illegal to record people if they dont know they are being recorded. its actually a felony. Stripping isnt for you OP, you need another profession.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    What a warning sign that a typical SW question is being posted on TUSCL. PL Flight to ensue, just wanna know where Peeps are going cuz I wanna be in the good neighborhood too.

And yes, very normal for these managers to feel entitled to mistreating vulnerable females. No it's not ok, just like slavery wasn't ok, but it's widely accepted because of the stigma surrounding the job as a dancer.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Also... Show us your tits

Photobucket
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Strip club managers make Harvey Weinstein look like Mr Rogers.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    of course its not ok, but thats not the world we live in. theres a time and place for everything, if i go to the hood and flash my bankroll and i get robbed. would you think i was stupid? the answer is yes. so theres your answer.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m not too sure if Sophia is a real account with a new dancer. Idk, something about the posting style in a couple other threads. So your neighborhood is still safe.

But since the discussion is about strip clubs, there’s nothing wrong with taking it seriously.

That is a good point with double checking the law. A quick google search says it’s alright to do in Victoria.

• GACA
    6 years ago

Thanks for the input Nicespice

Now tell the new dancer to show us her tits :)
  • Sophiastrip
    6 years ago
    That will cost you gaca
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol sure.

Sophia, may you please show us a pic of your beautiful breasts?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have heard stories from dancers that have done it that some owners have taken dancers into their offices, shared a joint with them, and paid them for sex. Same owners have taken several dancers on private flights to Las Vegas, etc free. I'm assuming that they are receiving favors in return. Is this kind of behavior acceptable?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Boobies boobies
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not ok - no one should cross your boundaries w/o your consent - if you give an inch he'll take a mile - politely let him know you're not interested and you are just there to work - if he tries to retaliate then see if there's another manager that will have your back - if not, you may need to find another club.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Is it normal? Yes
    Is it inappropriate? Yes

The same could be said about strip club customers that "touch strippers and try to offer them sex." The question in either case would be "is what they are offering in exchange enough to be worth it to you?" If so it's not a problem, if not it's a problem.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    You're living in a sleazy world. You work at McDonalds occasionally you're gonna get some fry grease splashed on you. How you deal with it is up to you. Brush it off and go on with life or be a drama queen and sue, up to you. Same principal. Stand on a football sideline long enough somebody gonna run into you, etc etc..
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    And +1 to every dude one here asking for pics, that's the TUSCL I know and love lol
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    A little advice: before secretly recording someone make sure you check the laws of your state. Secretly recording someone in Massachusetts is a felony. Tape couldn't be used in Court either as possessing it is a felony as well.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I would call it awesome! Why else would you choose a job with 1/3 the income potential when hanging out with loose women is a fringe benefit?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Lord, I apologize for that there, and...be with the pygmies in New Guinea, amen.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    GACA said "What a warning sign that a typical SW question is being posted on TUSCL."

You mean that a new troll is trying to get everyone spun up over a old topic? I'll assume that's what you mean.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion