Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I think I'll skip the buffet

Smalltowncpl

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Smalltowncpl
Smalltowncpl
•

I hope there was someone there that will write a review.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Oh shit!

Profile picture for eastsidecap
eastsidecap
•

Was it Kappa? It's the only one I know near Bloomington

Profile picture for Smalltowncpl
Smalltowncpl
•

That's what I was thinking too. Those girls can really climb that pole there

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

It probably was Kappa. Except the article said "popular". That club hasn't been reviewed in over 6 months. There are exactly 3 poles at the club (two on the main and one on the satellite), but usually they don't put two girls on the main stage, unless they changed the stages in the last few years. So i guess the description kind of matches up. The next closest clubs are in Peoria or Creve Couer and are over 20 miles from Bloomington. Anyway, that would be embarrassing for all parties involved.

Just another reason why i generally wouldn't eat at strip clubs, even if the food is free.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Ooooh my. What a shit show

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement