Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I fingered a pussy

Chilli_Powdurr

StripperWeb AssKisser

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I got a really hot dance last night from this blonde spinner. She put my hand down to her pussy and she begged me to stick my finger in. After that my finger went numb. Is this normal? It felt like I dipped it in Ben Gay.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Wanabefrank
Wanabefrank
•

Or she may have applied lubricant gel that has numbing medication on it, like xylocaine.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Or, you might be a troll.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Trolls have no feelings

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

If it had been me,your whole body would have been numb。

Also,we trolls have feelings too!! Stop discriminating.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Feelings despite the lack of a brain?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This seems very unusual. You lost feeling in your finger when you put it inside of her? Was her pussy moist? If it was - then it could have been a numbing agent from a condom.

You weren’t in San Jose were you? I’m not sure if chloroform has an effect on fingers -

Profile picture for Stripclubaddict1
Stripclubaddict1
•

Did she have huge tits? If so I may know who you are talking about

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Yes, it's normal. Also, now would be a good time to start taking a songwriting class so you can write a few love songs for her. There is a member here, juicebox69, who in exchange for a performance fee may record them for you in his studio.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

To clarify - on ppwh’s post - Juicebox69’s recording studio looks a lot like a van parked down by the river....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement