tuscl

I fingered a pussy

Chilli_Powdurr
StripperWeb AssKisser
Monday, August 27, 2018 11:04 PM
I got a really hot dance last night from this blonde spinner. She put my hand down to her pussy and she begged me to stick my finger in. After that my finger went numb. Is this normal? It felt like I dipped it in Ben Gay.

9 comments

• Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    Or she may have applied lubricant gel that has numbing medication on it, like xylocaine.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Or, you might be a troll.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Trolls have no feelings
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    If it had been me,your whole body would have been numb。 Also,we trolls have feelings too!! Stop discriminating.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Feelings despite the lack of a brain?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This seems very unusual. You lost feeling in your finger when you put it inside of her? Was her pussy moist? If it was - then it could have been a numbing agent from a condom. You weren’t in San Jose were you? I’m not sure if chloroform has an effect on fingers -
  • Stripclubaddict1
    6 years ago
    Did she have huge tits? If so I may know who you are talking about
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Yes, it's normal. Also, now would be a good time to start taking a songwriting class so you can write a few love songs for her. There is a member here, juicebox69, who in exchange for a performance fee may record them for you in his studio.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    To clarify - on ppwh’s post - Juicebox69’s recording studio looks a lot like a van parked down by the river....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion