tuscl

Does anyone do dream interpretation?

Sunday, August 26, 2018 10:33 AM
Just wondering about a dream set in the future at first where aliens invaded our planet but the invasion began around now but no one noticed. The aliens morphed from blob like creatures into lizards that blended into the environment. Soon they morphed into females like Nicole but they had portable pussies that could crawl out and engulf your dick and fuck you and capture your member and even have a pussy shape on the outside for you to play with. They could share their portable pussies with some type of cybernetic links so guys could in effect fuck 3 alien girls at one time. Wondering if this weird dream had any meaning to it.

7 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    It felt good though. :)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Those dreams are only in your head.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Look it up on [view link] dream dictionary. My dreams are very intuitive. The ones that give me a strong lingering feeling, and are about personal life, end up coming true. It's kind of crazy.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Sorry, but my Joseph gene is on the fritz.....
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Orion, your dream means that you need to get laid, very soon! :D
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Lol, might be truth in that. Traveling again tomorrow. Less than 4 hours total though.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I always wonder what it means when you dream of dead people that you was close with I've had close to five close people pass on in my life and from time to time I'll have a clear dream... extremely realistic.... once I awake it usually fucks with me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion