tuscl

Who's your favorite girl to look at in the morning?

Sunday, August 26, 2018 1:15 AM
For many mornings, I enjoy looking at the hot traffic girl, Rachel Roller. [view link]

18 comments

• sp
    6 years ago
    Dani Daniels in Insta. Her stories are funny as shit. LOL!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    She looks like she would be annoying.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Rachel is usually wearing a sexy tight dress. I'd be going to strip clubs more if the strippers looked as good.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    The hot weather girl - or attractive female meteorologist, if you prefer - has become an increasingly common feature of major-market local news teams. I am not opposed to this trend. [view link]
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    flagooner, how can anyone look like they would be annoying? What is it about her photo that gives you that impression? Good win yesterday btw, you were only playing The Hammers though.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    For the longest time I used to like looking at Robin Meade from Headline news [view link]:
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @London She is really pretty, but the smile/expression on her face gives me the impression that she would be the cutesy, bubbly type which I find annoying. It's like I find Tina Fey and Sarah Silverman funny and attractive in a weird way. But I get the sense that being around them for any period of time would be tiring. And thanks, it was good (necessary) to get the 3, but they stress me out. So many holes. I like Emery and his vision, but the lads look lost.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    She beats out Toni Lauren as far as looks go.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    I'd back scuttle her.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Wow Rachel is hot!
  • DrStab
    6 years ago
    In Detroit, we had this cutey with a booty Denise Isaac, but I think she has gone to Boston. Enjoy that ass! [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Cleveland tv news personality, former beauty queen Cristi Capel. There are hotter women but there's something about this mid 30s mother of 2 kids MILF that gets me going. Collecting balls.. [view link] Dancing with some young hotties.. [view link]
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Imagine me watching the news that's for housewives id buy two dances from Eileen whelan though...also saw one of the prettiest woman I've seen in life on Ontario weather channel couldn't track her down.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Rebecca Lowe.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    My hearts pretty cold but damn at least strap up
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    "I like to look at my wife, when a mere five hours earlier I had sex with a stupid and likely disease ridden stripper bareback. ;)" Wow. Line of the day.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    She hot for an old lady yo
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    The one in my driveway....my Camaro!! A car won't break your heart and it certainly is a lot less needy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion