tuscl

Dancer stayed in one position for multiple dances

chessmaster
Illinois
Saturday, August 25, 2018 11:04 PM
I know some guys dont like dancers changing positions too much. Ldk'ers dont like it because it makes it harder to ldk quickly. Last week I had a dancer get on my lap cg and didnt change position for 5 or 6 songs. I didnt mind since its my favorite but any other position i would have got bored after 1 or 2 songs. Thats the only time thats happened so far. Before the longest i went without a dancer changing position was maybe 2 songs.

5 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Cant really complain about CG or RCG during a LD. Those are the best position. RCG is best with girls with nice asses who are refined in the technique of an assjob while if a girl does CG for more than 3 songs it means thats shes into it. The only position I hate is when girls straddle one of your legs or the silly air dance in front of you.
  • latinalover69
    6 years ago
    Uh hello... slap her on the ass and tell her to switch up. Not that hard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some girls awkwardly/mechanically change positions as if they were following a script - but generally I get bored with the girl in the same position and the ones that only stay in one position IMO are usually the lazy dancers, and sometimes just inexperienced.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    i don't like a dancer staying in one position for too long either, but like chessmaster, cowgirl is the exception because i love being face to face with the girl. i also think this is the position that dancers generally dislike the most because its a very personal position (there back isn't facing you)
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    One dancer stayed the same position for 5 songs and it was the first time I ldk. Was my best ldk ever. Ass was real and very big. A pawg
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion