tuscl

numbers game . . .

gentleman_scholar
From the birthplace of money and women
What percent of strippers are worth getting dances from?

What percent of TUSCL trolls are actually funny?

What percent of shot girls accept that you neither want a shot nor care to buy them a shot instead?

31 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    1. Very subjective question there

2. 30% maybe?

3. No idea. I don’t work at strip clubs with shot girls. I’ve seen them in regular bars and events, and they just moved on if you said no.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    1. 25% of strippers
    2. 10% of trolls
    3. 0% of shot girls
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Another question: What percent of Juice aliases are actually funny?
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    1. 25%
    2. 1%
    3. Not come across enough to have an opinion.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    10, 0, and 0.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    You seem to be new here, so allow me to enlighten you on some of the intricacies of the board:

1. Very few of the "members" here are men of taste and distinction like you and me. Most are broke-ass poseurs who frequent lower tier clubs looking for cheap extras from 5's & 6's. A 7.5 is an aspiration goal for them.

2. This board may seem to be overrun by trolls, but 90% is just the work of two extremely deranged individuals. Once you learn their posting style (such as it is) you will easily be able to filter them out. The real problem here is the huge number of alt-right, Trump-loving nutcases that continue to post their political nonsense here. Oh, and once you've been on the board for a time, you'll come to find the parody trolls quite amusing.

3. As I'm sure you're aware, a smile and a polite, but firm, "No thank you, bitch" is 100% effective with shot girls.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    #1 is location dependent. At a 7up, club maybe 40-50%. At a dive club, you are lucky to find 1 or 2.
    #2 Just 2. Mamisan in small doses and SJG. SJG is some Andy Kaufman level shit. (He's not for real is he? That would just be sad.)
    #3 0%. For some reason they think the ability to deep throat a test tube automatically warrants a tip.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    two_bits, I greatly appreciate your well-written, insightful, and thoughtful response. You truly are a gentleman and a scholar.

But as far as number 3 is concerned, how do you handle these shot girls if you think they might have some sort of redeeming value, perhaps between the sheets, yet hold absolutely no value as a shot girl? How would you handle the bitch in such a situation?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    1. Liking variety, in a club that's "my type" up to 50% of the girls may fall under "my type" and I may wanna get with that 50% in order to satisfy my thirst for variety - liking variety and being a horny-PL, I don't look for dancers that check every one of my boxes, instead I usually dismiss them if they don't check any boxes for me; the 2 approaches are different with the former allowing for a wider swath.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Fucking retarded.
  • I'm smarter than two bits

But I like two bits too
  • Queen troll Nicole out this post
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @g_s - You are too kind, good sir. It is a distinct pleasure to converse with another man of the world such as yourself, and a welcome respite from the usual crass and boorish knuckleheads I have to deal with here.

As expected from someone of your intelligence and acumen, your scenario is an interesting one, worthy of further deliberation. If the shot girl has redeeming value as you put it, then I do tend to alter my approach, and after politely declining the shot, I offer her a buck to flash her titties.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Two bits and g-s are beta cucks.

Just wanted to say that before I go back to counting my stacks.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^I've faced tougher G's then you before, son. Don't let my calm demeanor and fashionable back brace fool you, even missing 3 vertebrae I'm no milquetoast, and f2f you wouldn't stand a chance against me.

Don't make me go all Travis Bickle on your wannabe pimp ass.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    I loved my granddaddy and it broke my heart when he overdosed on Fentynel. I don’t wanna hurt the elderly, but I’ll have to remind you that even my hoes could end you. They would just have to place their phat booty and you and you would suffocate to death.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    My sincere condolences on your late granddaddy, but did it ever occur to you that the heartache of having such shiftless progeny may have contributed to his demise?

At any rate, cretin, I am ready to meet you at the time and place of your choosing to give you the bare-knuckles thrashing you so richly deserve. gentleman_scholar has already agreed to act as my second.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    Daddy_Tricks - my lawyer will slap you with a slander suit faster than you can say "Why'd my bitch just walk out the door with that rich lookin' fella?"

I'm not going to dirty my hands with it myself, I'm too busy scrubbing them clean after I've had the misfortune of stumbling upon a club that the likes of you generally frequent.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    “At any rate, cretin, I am ready to meet you at the time and place of your choosing to give you the bare-knuckles thrashing you so richly deserve.”

As you wish, I will go kick your ass at a McDonald’s. Crazyjoe can be witness if he leaves his toilet stall open.

“I'm not going to dirty my hands with it myself, I'm too busy scrubbing them clean after I've had the misfortune of stumbling upon a club that the likes of you generally frequent.”

If you found trace bits of my cum, then you are all the better for it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    To answer the original questions -
    1. It depends on the club and it’s offering of extras. I don’t care about looks. I just care about cuming.

2. 30% is a relative guess. Sadly the percentage has declined recently due to the prevalence of useless, unfunny and uncreative trolls.

3. 0.00% - they still have shot girls peddling swill in clubs today?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “30% is a relative guess. Sadly the percentage has declined recently due to the prevalence of useless, unfunny and uncreative trolls.”

I’ll have to go look at old threads on here. I think a lot of it in the past month or so were pretty funny. You must have been spoiled back then.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    "If you found trace bits of my cum, then you are all the better for it."

The girls also tell me that you blow a small load. It's big of you to be able to admit that, so to speak.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Of course I do. I fuck so many bitches that it has to be small. Otherwise I would be too dehydrated!
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    "I fuck so many bitches that it has to be small."

Sigh. Denial is such a painful place to be. I hope things improve for you.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > What percent of strippers are worth getting dances from?

3%

> What percent of TUSCL trolls are actually funny?

This is a crazy conspiracy theory

> What percent of shot girls accept that you neither want a shot nor care to buy them a shot instead?

100%, in the same way that a dog accepts that his erstwhile owner has dropped him off at the pound and isn't coming back. I try to tell myself that she'll be happier with other customers who are still on the sauce, but thoughts of shot girls past haunt me late at night sometimes when I can't sleep.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Justintolook
    "#1 is location dependent. At a 7up, club maybe 40-50%. At a dive club, you are lucky to find 1 or 2."

I feel exactly the opposite. IME...

At most 7 up clubs I've been to the dances are to expensive and the dances are lame. Sure the ladies are pretty, but it is rare for the dances to be worth it.

A lot more goes on at the dives and the prices are usually better. I'd say almost half of the girls are attractive enough to get little flag to full mast and enjoy what they have to offer.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I have a pretty fucked up sense of humor. I find about 30% of the trolls to have comedic value.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    1. For me 10% or 1 out of every 10
    2. No idea. Theres more trolls now than non-trolls. Half of them are probably juice. Less than 25% are actually funny.
    3. 90%
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Well my day is complete. I learned something.

10% is 1 out of 10.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    You're welcome
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Stick around, chessmaster will be covering complex fractions later.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion