tuscl

Need advice on Pittsburgh for upcoming trip

gentleman_scholar
From the birthplace of money and women
Which is a more enjoyable experience, Blush for a Saturday day shift or Cheerleaders for a UFC fight?

I'm looking for a healthy mix of quality dancers and the ability for an out-of-towner (non-regular) to attract some nice spinners without too much hassle. Budget is $600 tops, keeping it under $400 would be great.

5 comments

• gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the advice, but I've been around long enough to weed out the trolls, such as yourself.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    blocked
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    If there is a home pirates game that night stay away from Blush it gets too damn crowded.

Personally I like Cheerleaders better for “atmosphere” but I feel the girls are more frisky at Blush. Problem with Blush is it’s often so crowded you can’t even breathe in there.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    Thanks shailynn. I have an event to go to, so ideally I'll hit day shift, which I've done before at Blush on a Friday and it was pretty damn good. But I often find that Saturday day shift isn't up to par at a lot of places. So if that's going to be the case I'd rather stay in the burgh later than I intended and just catch UFC at Cheerleaders after my event instead.

Does that have any impact on your answer?
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    I have not been to 'downtown' pit clubs in a long time.... However, here is MHO:

I'd expect similar mileage.
    Blush can be very claustrophobic... if there is a home game forget about it.
    Blush Sat day shift likely not as good as Mon-Fri day shift, but you never know could be some gems.
    Last I was there blush was nonsmoking vs very smoky at Cheerleaders.
    Cheerleaders also has a mandatory valet if that matters to you.
    Last I was there, the stage at Cheerleaders is behind the bard... so IMO stage viewing sucks.

Between the smoking and valet I'd personally pick Blush, but you could easily do day at Blush then take a cab and do evening at Cheerleaders. Done it many times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion