tuscl

Last night hoe showed me how bad a zipper can fuck up a pussy

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, August 24, 2018 6:55 PM
Was at a club last night and deep into the night I'm getting a dance from a favorite and while we chilling waiting for next song to start she lays down on the couch pulls her panties aside and ask me if I can see the cuts on her pussy from customers zipper.... I thought she was joking but he'll nah her pussy was sliced and diced Next time you get Dance's find clothing without zipper Keep your hoe in mind

15 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I learned sometime back to look for things without a zipper.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Me and the fuckers in Detroit don’t have to worry about zippers.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah I wear nothing but gym clothing myself.. if I'm banned from a club I just don't go
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I only wear jeans on casual fridays and first dates. In fact, if any strip club owners are on this board they should sell adidas gym pants at the bar. Its a lot better investment than buying a girl a watered down vodka
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm not banned either it's the clothing but it's basically a banned on me lol If I do grace a place like that I wear my jeans but buy zero dances
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice have you ever been in a gym?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I cringed at that. Poor thing.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shit looked ruff Shaylynn do you even lift bro LMFAO
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    This one bitch accidentally gave herself a black eye on my gold chain when she was trying to lean down to blow me. I don’t wear my bling anymore when recruiting new hoes
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Shailynn has been in a Jim.
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    It might make me sound cold but I would have been like, "Nah honey, that's what they got doctors and surgeons for ... get someone else to look at that."
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Some guys wear their clothes in VIP?? I got that tip from skibum609. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wtf Juice!? You talk about getting banned from a club several times - and not once do you use band? This site is going to shit! I can’t even count on Juice to misuse words anymore!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Did her pussy lips look like two pieces of raw roast beef that had been shredded - just hanging down like dead flaps? I’m just asking for a friend...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion