tuscl

Dayshift vs Nightshift

Vantablack
GOODBYE TUSCL!! :)
Thursday, August 23, 2018 9:24 PM
I've only been to clubs at late night, usually 11-12 PM. Generally I've noticed it doesn't usually get busy until past midnight. For those of you that attend clubs in the daytime, how dead is it? And how is it it different from the nightshift? Are you ever the only customer in the club during the dayshift?

12 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Depends on the club. Some are totally dead. There are a small handful of clubs that are really pretty busy during the day. Most clubs are in the middle.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I'm sure tha answers vary from club to club & city to city, but at my favorite club, the majority of regular customers are seeing one dancer and frequently for a lengthy VIP session. There is no distraction and the bouncers leave everyone alone.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    In my experience, the clubs that are better on nightshift are usually the larger clubs - probably because they're built to handle larger numbers of dancers. The clubs that are better on dayshift seem to have more dedicated/regular dancers and customers. Dayshift can be 'live, but relaxed' (if that makes any sense). I wouldn't say it's dead, but going to Adult World at 2 PM is definitely different than going to Tootsies at 1 AM. It's not that there's no energy, the energy is just different. I don't think I've ever been the only customer anywhere for more than 10 minutes. Generally, I prefer dayshift because my nights are then free for me to do other things.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Where is trollbot when you need him
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Falling down on the job. Is this like the 4th "dayshift vs nightshift" thread in the past few weeks?
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Vantablack - possible troll account mamisan - definite comedic troll account
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I was asking out of curiosity, not out of trolling purposes lol. If only this website was better formatted like Reddit so we can search and see previous threads by other users based on relevance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you type "dayshift" in the TUSCL search box at the top you should get some previous threads
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    night shift guy here .. I remember being younger and surprised the clubs were EVEN OPEN before the sun went down. Like open the middle of the day? Really? Yep. Sometimes you're the only customer. I don't have a problem with this. Some guys do for various reasons. Doesn't bother me. Though in rust belt / flyover country here, often day shifts (during the week) are 3-6 ugly dancers. There are 1-2 customers besides you, and the 1-2 girls you do want, are on lock-down because they 2 guys there are their regulars. Or they avoid you because you're 21 like I was and think you're broke. Other places have like 50 dancers on day shift and 200 dancers at night. So it depends. It's funny when you're the only customer walking in, they act like it's a surprise birthday party that you're late for, because the lights are up, the music is off, and the dancers are sitting around. Then it's like "shhh, shhh, he's here" and they turn everything on, rush to get ready. I think it funny and cute. but other guys turn around and head for the door when they see that. Probably thinking if no one wants to be here, and they can't even pretend to be working, when why do I want to be here ... a/k/a social proof. Doesn't bother me. But it bothers some.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Fellow late night friday guy ... tl;dr answer from me. Instead of it being 3:1 ratio customers-to-dancers is like 1:3 ratio customers-to-dancers. sellers market vs buyers market. Unless it's 6 ugly dancers.
  • Stripclubaddict1
    6 years ago
    In my experience of 20+ years of clubbing, IMHO the day shift has always been better at several clubs. In looks, dancer skills, friendliness, drink costs, cover charges, and most importantly extras
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Generally speaking nightshift will have more dancers and better looking dancers - dayshift will usually have better quality-of-service and a more laidback vibe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion