tuscl

Tj chicas

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I gad 3 tj chicas texting me at the same time today! Has anyone ever had that happen or had more than one stripper calling or texting at the same time?

15 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    Uh yeah that's called running game
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    And good for you sounds fun
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Good for you man! Go build that stable of hoes. I think you got more potential than Little_Balls
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Just keep your eyes on the road when driving.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    ^^^

Someone rear ended my car because they were too busy trying to send a text while driving
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Well, if you're going to text drive, at least make sure your vehicle has advanced feature such as auto brake or adaptive cruise :-)
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @Daddy_Tricks

I have enough hoes for myself and the entire future generation of rap music. What do you have?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ mamisan lmao you are fantastic! Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, do you agree with my thesis, that the Front Room Makeout Session is the Philosopher's Stone?

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @sjg Absolutely! Because of the front room makeout sessions hk chicas text me all the time!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That sounds right to me, though I suspect these girls just want a return visit and the money.

Are you planning to see the same girls, how many of them?

Are you planning your trip on the calendar, the lunar calendar?

Women seem to be better at using the calendar than they are at using maps. But if you know one of them, you learn to use the calendar just as well as she does.

A front room makeout sessions is you you get under a girl's skin. If she is not willing to DFK, then she is not going to really open up for FS either. The place to find this out is in the front room, not the back room. And it isn't just test driving, its about building intimate rapport.

Good Luck,

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @sjg i even have 2 chicas that have left tj went him and still texting me!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ DC9428, Sounds like that is standard in TJ.

But, the issue is really no different in the US.

I understand Countryman, are they coming back to TJ? When?

Sex tourism has built in problems. I will be at all of these places, but not as a sex tourist, as someone expanding on a local operation and who will be in the new places regularly.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sjg yes they are and is once a month regular enough?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    As I see it, its really 28 days.

When they get hit with their lunar reset pulse, it must be about like getting kicked by a mule. It knocks them off of their feet and it takes a while for them to reconstruct themselves.

As I see it, you want it to be every moon, and not skip. But even saying this, women will still usually want more than this. They want a guy who is right there 365 days per year.

But yes, for a while at least, once a moon seems to do it.

Ideally if you are going girl shopping, you want to have an open itinerary. Maybe she is not available for TLN that first night. You have to respect her commitments and obligations.

But it is best to really get her on the hormonal up slope. So if it is limited the first night, then really put her through her paces the second night.

So best if you can keep it as open as possible in your arrangements. Maybe not having to check into a hotel, until you have your girl, etc.

Maybe having other stuff to do, at that metro, or some other place you can retreat to.

Really, it is mostly circumstantial stuff which seems to control how this all works out.

With the organization I am building these problems will be solved, the women guys hook up will will end up becoming part of the organization and getting huge benefits of many types, while being completely immersed in its own web of social relations and the underlying share-a-woman dynamic.

Strip clubs offer much, but they are still not the real solution to anything.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion