tuscl

Another night out with Juice

GeneraI
 All your base are belong to us.
Last weekend Juice met this midget at the strip club. The 2 of them hung out and later both took 2 strippers back to their adjoining hotel rooms. Juice does it normal 30 minute wham bam you’re welcome ma’am. And as he’s lying on the bed trying to fall asleep, he hears some sounds from next door. He hears the midget say “one, two, three” then let out a huge grunt, the bed would squeak a little and then he’d hear a thud. This repeats for about 2 hours, “one, two, three” a grunt, a squeak and a thud.

The next morning they meet for breakfast and Juice tells the midget that he had a pretty good time last night, his lady friend was smoking hot and she let him eat her ass. Then he looks at the midget and mentions that he overheard some sounds coming from his room last night. He said it sounded like you guys were going at it for like 2 hours last night, you must be amazing with the ladies. The midget looks puzzled, and says, I’m not sure what you are talking about Juice, I couldn’t even get on the bed.

7 comments

• gammanu95
    6 years ago
    okay, that made me laugh out loud
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO OMG
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Answer: Juice. Question: Why does TUSCL NEED an IGNORE feature?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ 3 legged man for nicole 1994
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Nicole won’t ever be on my ignore list with them big brown eyes!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion