tuscl

Strippers vs Civilians

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 5:17 AM
Who gives the better sexual experience on average? A lap dance LDK versus civilian full service?

12 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    In most cases a civilian WANTS to be with you and a stripper is being PAID to be with you. IME civilians usually give better “service” but there’s strippers out there who really enjoy their “job” too.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    @Shailynn. Totally agree. Civvies want to be with you so the experience is generally much better but on the other hand if you are lucky enough to have a hot stripper who wants to be with you.......!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    WTF are you talking about, of course FS is better than a LDK. I dont know how some of you can tell the difference in coochie if you are getting it from a stripper or "civilian." strippers and civilians are both women.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Stripper may be a better performer but when feelings are involve a civvie is probably better even if it's clumsy and awkward.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    My experience is Civilian Chicks Don't mind being treated like sluts in bed, though they don't want to be treated like sluts outside of it. IME with strippers (non p4p) it's almost opposite. Have to be very very reassuring before slut phase in bed, and every new ask starts it over the reassurance process. Strippers p4p has been a mixed bag for me. Some come correct others are mechanical.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It depends on experience. If you'd ask my 18 y/o self this question, I'd have said some, but not most, stripper lap dances (non sex) were FAR more sexual (sensual?) than many teenage bumbling experiences with school girls my own age or 2 years younger. In fact, it was sort of eye opening and unexpected to me. That prompted me to learn what is possible with either LTR love making or just a short exchange with someone. If you ask me now: civvie or LTR love making, sexual tension, or building (her) desire (in me) in civvie women wins hands-down over dancers. It's not even close. Though I still love SCs and enjoy them for what they are the few times I am able to get out and go. :)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yo listen to what GACA says, he makes a great point. I too have had 2 types of stripper experiences. There’s the ones that may genuinely want to hang out with me and like me, but let’s face it, they’re there for the donation. Then there’s the ones that WANT to be there and would be completely insulted if any money was involved. Those type are way more conservative in the bed and take some coercing to turn into a freak. If money is involved they’re usually a freak right off the bat.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I thought all women were there for the money!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my civie experience is a emotional and financial mess. I prefer stripers. much simpler.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    For the physical act itself, I prefer female service-providers who have experience around dicks and who learn my responses and cater to them. Those girls will give me a physically better time, inch for inch, nerve for nerve. Generally, in my experience, civilian girls ("girlfriends") have been MUCH less willing to learn how to please a man as a goal-oriented endeavor, and much MORE interested in "this has to be a beautiful experience with rose petals and soft music and lighting. Isn't this an amazing emotional connection?" Answer: no. It would be, if you'd fuckin' FUCK me so that we could BOND but instead you're bonding with the color of the wallpaper and whether or not it matches the rose petals. So, talking a civilian girl into having good sex with me has been impossible, because rose petals, soft music and soft lighting preclude good sex for most males. Getting good service from service-providers is entirely about whether or not the service-provider provides good service, end of story.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    For most people, I think some kind of a middle ground is best. In most countries other than this, well-off guys have mistresses. The other middle way is counter culture, like in the organization I am building. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion