Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

When you go out on a date with a stripper, how can you tell when the date is ove

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Q When you go out on a date with a stripper, how can you tell when the date is over?

A She'll put her panties back on.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Spillthebeans
Spillthebeans
•

Stripper's wear panties !?!?!?! I think the date is over when she says "are you going to tip me" !!!

Profile picture for PutaTester
PutaTester
•

When she starts to chew her arm off.

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

The date ends when I goddam say it ends, and not a second before!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

A. As soon as she gets her $$$

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

When your wife texts you.

Profile picture for NeverEnuf
NeverEnuf
•

When she says, "Should I keep going?" or "Do you want to do another one?"

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

When donkey shows start coming to America

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I thought it was over as soon as you finish cumming and she is finished pretending.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement