tuscl

OTC - NE Ohio

Any experience with OTC in NE Ohio? How much did you pay and for what?

12 comments

• _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I grew up in the area very interested in this.

Sorry I don’t have any input to add
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    You want to drive 2 to 3 hours west to Detroit.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Never done much in NE Ohio but I usually pay around $200 when I am in the Columbus area.

NE Ohio clubs are generally cheaper than Columbus so I would expect OTC to be cheaper in that area but I don't have any personal experience to support that assumption.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    The akron clubs are full of skanks. Not sure if i would feel comfortable meeting for otc with them. I have had to turn down several otc and itc offers. If im worried about a dancer doing drugs then i avoid otc.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I get propositioned a lot when I go out, but, sorry, no experience in paying so I don't know what they charge. Sorry.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I took a girl out of one of the Brookpark Rd. clubs in Cleveland a few years back, but I'm sure that I overpaid. I have to imagine that I could have done it for $200 back then, but I paid more. Alcohol might have been involved. ;)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Reading the girls and the tea leaves, I would guess $180 or even less, but more than $90, again, Brookpark Rd. area.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    ITC options at Palace in the Pines/Royalty Room in Lowellville are so good I don’t even think about OTC in NE Ohio.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Try the flats..................200 is about right.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "ITC options at Palace in the Pines/Royalty Room in Lowellville are so good I don’t even think about OTC in NE Ohio."

Some of us like the luxury of a bed and being able to relax as opposed to a cramped or public room, possible cameras, or the possibility of the cops walking in while you're going at it.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    There’s TheeOSU bragging about how good he’s got it! If we’re just talking about a BBBJ, I’ll put up with a little inconvenience.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol, not bragging at all it's just my preference just as you mentioned yours. After all we don't all seek the same experiences. I won't turn a BJ down from a hot chick but I mainly consider BJs foreplay leading up to fucking and I want to be comfortable. And when that stated "inconvenience" could possibly be being recorded or watched on a camera or the cops barging in it's more than an inconvenience to me. I value my privacy but whatever trips your trigger is fine by me.

I haven't been to the Palace in many years, long before I signed up here and I admit that considering Ohio laws I'm astonished that they haven't been busted but it doesn't mean that they will continue to get a free pass on their freewheeling ways especially considering the explicit reviews here and elsewhere regarding so and so doing this or that .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion