tuscl

i have an announcement to make

Lil_Baller100
Where Dem Hoez at
i will be creating an organization of my own to rival SJG's. using the millions I have made through my music career i will be creating an organization consisting of the baddest hoes throughout the country to save our young paper chasers from getting distracted from their real goal, getting that paper. every day back in my old hood i saw them youngins chasing after pussy they'll never get because hoes don't respect no one who is broke and desperate for pussy.

my hoes will be taking care of our young paper chasers so that they don't gotta worry about pursuing pussy no more. they can focus on getting that money and starting their lives. instead of front room makeout sessions, there will be backroom dick sucking sessions every day. can't find inspiration right now because your dick is just begging to be sucked off? just ask one of our hoes and she will be happy to help you out.

i will be creating an organization designed to take care of the needs of my hoes and of my young paper chasers who join. starting a rap career is hard which is why i'll be putting our young paper chasers into contact with record labels to make their rise to fame easier. membership is initially free but once you're scoring big ass money, you gotta reward those who helped you rise to the top which is why my organization will be taking its own cut of the deals. this money will be used to take care of the needs of the organizations current hoes and future paper chasers.

entrance may be free but it ain't for anybody. we're looking for real talent. if you got the talent then welcome.

why am i doing this? my life used to be so ordinary but now its quite extraordinary. all my concerts sell out i make millions every year through record deals, royalties, and ticket sales, and i have amassed a net worth of over 30 million. i want to build my empire across the country and i want this opportunity for those who are motivated as well.

if you think you got what it takes, send a pm with a recording of your dopest song and we'll get back to you in due time. if you a bad bitch and think you got what it takes, then you best be ready to come and twerk on a bitch. We don't take girls that don't do girls cause that's that shit i don't like. so be warned, we only take the most talented and motivated paper chasers and we only take the baddest bitches to be part of our organization.

23 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Awesome!

How do I join?

SJG
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    If you consider yourself to be a suitable paper chaser then you may submit a video of your dopest song. We could also discuss a possible collaboration if you believe your hoes are bad enough to compliment mine. In which case you shall be compensated accordingly
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I'd like to say that I will suspend my own plans in favor or your vastly superior organizational plans.

But I fear that you are actually so far ahead of me that I probably am not qualified for your organization.

SJG
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    It is true that our standards are high, I do not expect everyone to be up to the challenge.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Please continue though, let me try to understand.

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I will be creating my own organization to take down both organizations.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Lil Hollar...boi you a scrub and you work for me!!
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina

good luck

@daddy_tricks

you are a fuckboi who is stuck in the hood pimping hoes for $100 a blowjob. haters will always be jealous of big ballers rolling in the big cash. i got enough money to make every one of your hoes rich but i don't hand out my money for nothing, my hoes gotta be bad, and they gotta be loyal. your hoes ain't as bad as mine, and they say they suck good dick but they only think that because their man don't know any better.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @Lil_Baller100

You just the wrong date to make this announcement. Today the only thing people want to talk about is SpiceOle1994.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Would you honor an NXIVM membership card? Asking for a friend.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @ppwh

this is not a sex cult that involves any kind of slavery or force. the hoes can come and go of their own free will. i will however be providing a powerful financial incentive for them to join and continue helping the organization achieve its goals.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Crap, my friend said the tie recommendations they made at the executive training seminar didn't even get him laid
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    pussy will always be available to members of my organization, but they need not pay hoes directly. this organization is basically loans for the rap world. the organization and the hoes will take care of you while your broke and have nothing and you pay us in the future when you got the money so the same opportunities are available to the youngins after you. in the future, i hope this organization to be the gateway for all young rappers entering the industry.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Too bad this is a joke, it's actually an ingenious idea...
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    While I respect your ambitions, I have to express my consternation over this project guiding the future of rap. Without a certain level of healthy sexual frustration, how will producers continue to create works such as this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-kAnNgq…
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Also, if Milk hadn't been so hard up that he stole that guy's girl while he was in prison for MC assault, we might have never gotten Top Billin -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4PuS7e…

Or I Get the Papers for that matter, which would have been a bigger loss -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQh9kTpN…
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @GACA

Lil Baller make no jokes when it comes to building my rap empire. Jay Z better watch his back

@ppwh

sexual frustration is a distraction. how much time you think these youngins spend chasing pussy? i see them on the street all the time hooting and hollering at hoes they'll never fuck. you think the greatest rap legends spent all their time pining over pussy? as the legend biggie put it, fuck bitches get money. in this case, you never have to worry about impressin a hoe. the ambition and talent it takes to secure membership in this organization is all you gotta do to be worthy of these hoes.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > as the legend biggie put it, fuck bitches get money

This is a good point, but if you're getting your dick sucked every time you walk down to the clubhouse, how are you going to write She Swallowed It?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw2Yeeyb…

> in this case, you never have to worry about impressin a hoe

I got 99 problems, but impressin a hoe ain't one. I got the trees, yo, and I ain't talkin about weed, you feel me?

I mean, Cypress Hill is cool and all, but I can get into a joint about getting your dick sucked more than holding it back from a bitch even if she gives you weed. So what if it's out of fucked up little baggies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4p8-JhW…
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Impressin a hoe will never be a problem our members have.

here's a better question, how the youngins supposed to rap about getting paid, fucking hoes and sippin codeine if they ain't doing any of that shit? the amount of fake upstarting rappers these days is nauseating. thinking they can put shit on soundcloud and anyone will gobble up their shit? our youngins will be legit.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Eazy's shit about that bitch running her mouth so all her friends wanted to fuck him too ain't no soundcloud tho. It's on the real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxY___mq…

I joined an organization so I could get BJs... and now and then I even get laid ... just doesn't have the same rhyme structure
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Ain't nobody comparing Eazy E to some bitch ass soundcloud rapper. No one is saying the youngins can't fuck other hoes, but our hoes will always be there if they need em.

Of course that shit don't rhyme dawg, that's why you ain't in the organization.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    You were bragging to your friends, saying Eazy E knows how to fuck / So bring your ass in here and give me some, so I can bust a nut

don't exactly rhyme. but we know he was fuckin so it don't matter
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    My organization is not to work quite the same way. But I have to hand it to this new upstart for his initiative.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion