tuscl

What's going on?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"What's going on?" That's the text a dancer sent me, along with a photo of her in the club. How do I explain that FKK Sharks has ruined Detroit strip clubs for me?

11 comments

• l00ber
    6 years ago
    Speak the truth. And let your local talent know they have to up their game and lower those prices to keep you as a regular.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Tell her you picked up chlamydia in her club.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Either that or tell her some unexpected bills popped up and you're going to take some time off but then again I suppose an experienced vet like you already has a few answers in mind.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Tell her:

You know we've got to find a way
    To bring some lovin' here today, oh oh oh
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Send her a dick-pic and tell her "this is what's up"
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I’d love to see you, but I’m having financial issues right now.” :p
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    “I’d love to see you, but I’m having financial issues right now.”

Oh, sure, like any stripper's gonna believe that about me after seeing my car, my clothes, my watch, my fashionable back-brace...
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    How about...

“I’ve found a place where the girls are as beautiful as you are, but it’s ok to have all the fun I want without sneaking around in the dark corner booth of a club, or trying to arrange something outside the club. All of this for MUCH less too. If you can beat that, I’m open to suggestions.”
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    "Oh sure, I'll be by soon to let my tired little boy sag into your giant beanbag chair"
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Just copy/paste your FKK Sharks review and send it to her
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Who says you have to respond at all? She probably sent the same text to 20 guys anyway.

But to your real point, the after glow will wear off sooner or later, at which point your itch to club locally will return.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion