tuscl

Chicago places for mileage?

Nakedlapman
Illinois
Sunday, August 19, 2018 9:11 PM
Hi, I’m brand new here because I’m new to Chicago having recently arrived from Detroit and been left frustrated at the dance places I have been to. In Detroit extras are typical almost everywhere. Where can I find the “giving” girls here in Chicago?

10 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fuck you copper
  • Nakedlapman
    6 years ago
    Thanks theDirkDiggler Sounds like I’ll have to do some visitations! But I’m not encouraged.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    If you ever need any advice about how to drive a shit truck, please let me know
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    They get excellent milage
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    I90
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Best place for mileage in Chicago? A Honda dealership.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Get out of town! The best clubbing for miles around is in the south suburbs, like Harvey and Chgo Heights out south, or in NW Indiana, or way out SW in Peoria, Kappa, or Urbana. There’s also nice places north of the border in Wisconsin. The bottom line is that clubs IN Chicago all have LOW mileage and HIGH prices.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    TUSCL member huge jackass who is proud of the fact that Chitown is a sanctuary city would probably refer you to pay a visit to the neighborhoods of Riverdale, Fuller Park, or Englewood. Acceleration would probably be desired over mileage if you want to avoid a cap in your ass should you decide to visit those prime examples of a proud sanctuary city.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "TUSCL member huge jackass" Also answers to huge rectum. :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion