tuscl

Hong Kong Tijuana Sushi

Rb47
Not on drugs
Sunday, August 19, 2018 12:12 PM
So I went a few times to Hong Kong in Tijuana. I remember one time there was a female lying down with sushi on her and dudes would give dollar tips to eat sushi off of her. If any of you guys tried the sushi, is it any good? I heard the sushi gets warm and the chick usually has a lot of slobber on her from the many dudes partaking. I also heard sometimes chocolate is used instead of sushi. Also, I found this yelp image taken from Hong Kong Tijuana's yelp, I'm not sure how well yelp links work from phones, but the link works fine on a computer: [view link] The image mentions Thursday Night Bikini contests, and 70s and 80s music, in addition to "Sushi on Sexy Girls". I love 80s rock and metal music. Are 70s and 80s music really played exclusively on Thursday nights? I don't think I've actually been on a Thursday.

20 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    On wednesday night hk was playing heavy metal metallica acdc korn really surprised me!
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    Ok, so I tested the link of android and iOS, seems to work fine on both.
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    @countryman Yeah, I’m not a big fan of the rap hip hop or pop that people listen to now a days.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Mexican sushi sounds delicious! Do they have been dip or soy sauce for it?
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    Tijuana is actually quite well known for it's culinary scene. Taken from: [view link] "Tijuana has always had a solid street taco game, but in recent years talented chefs have refined the city’s culinary scene... from Japanese and Italian to Mexican and Argentinian, as well as top restaurants such as Mision 19, La Justina and El Taller." I'd imagine Hong Kong food wouldn't be on the same level as a quality restaurant though.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Meh 1 strike against hk for playing that metal trash I would even prefer mariachi music
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Guess you gotta accommodate the gringos smh
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    @rane Metallica and AC/DC sound great to me. Rock and metal are actually quite popular in countries with lots of working class people, including countries with working class brown people. In 2008, Iron Maiden toured in Mexican, Argentinian, Puerto Rican, Costa Rican and Colombian cities among others. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't recall reading a review describing the type of music other than it's loud, I guess the PLs are distracted with other things. Instead of sushi they should put BBQ on her.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Nah. The old tuna stink blends in with the smell of the stripper's pussy. BBQ wouldn't ;-D
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @rb47 me either
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @rane 1234 i am flipping you off and telling you to go fuck yourself right now!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I am a huge metal head and extremely proud of it!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Had the chocolate before. They put the girl on a rolling table and you can pick which piece you want. Sometimes they roll the table around the club.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Restaurant azul is pretty good. They don't have carrot cake right now just cheesecake and tres leches. I prefer the street tacos though. So delicious
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    When I was there in January, messeros rolled a naked gal on a stretcher around the place each night with jello cups on her body and you could eat a cup off her body for a $1 tip. Sucking jello off the nipple of hot young Mexican babe beats the hell out of putting a $1 or a $5 in the g-string of a stripper on stage at a U.S. club as far as I'm concerned.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ galizia bob street tacos, azul abd la perla are all real good! Street tacos to me best i ever had!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yeah. jello now. not even jello shots. still fun. butt when hk first started doing the naked girl they had excellent appetizers from azul on the girl.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as to the music... most of it is the dancer on the main norte stage making the music choice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    They should use a fruit-cocktail on the chick (tasty and healthy)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion