tuscl

TUSCL wedding with DC and nicole 1994

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
- he has accepted my proposal. I proposed to him with rolex watch and I dont want a fucking ring. He gave me a fat ass gold bracelet in return for his proposal to me
-cant remember if he has said anything rude to me before, but if he ever does then I will get divorce
- our wedding will not celeberate just our love, but the fact that we will be power couple ..those are the only men I want...ig dont want to be trophy wife or house wife will always be power COUPLE
-we our planning wedding together

@DC so im curious. what does day in life of ur wife look like..anything out of ordinary or just typical ?

I love being a troll btw thanks for accepting me as such

12 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Admitting it is the first step in acceptance. It’s good she’s finally admitting she’s a POS troll!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well the soap opera continues!
  • "My wife will never be arm piece but my best friend .."

Since u said that i will buy u any stripper u want any day of the week for any price <333
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a beautiful marriage.

• dC9428

Umm dont feel bad for someone that was rude to your wife plz

Thx

And yes fat stacsks $$$$$ haha
  • Nice spice I think it is cute how u are following this thread abt our wedding lolol
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    If it makes anyone feel better, I bought some donuts. Lemon filled, they were good. I ate half the box.
  • U should have saved 4 me
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Donuts are cheap. I can buy more.
    Congrats on your wedding. :)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    If strippers knew I had cooking skills too, I'd probably never be alone. Cooked spaghetti tonight and some hamburgers for later. Made a shake a while ago. All tasted much better than any fast food. Made some toast with garlic powder with the spaghetti even though the store bought Texas Toast tastes better. Didn't think about it when buying groceries.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion