tuscl

Cocoa Beach

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
Does it seem like the girls in Cocoa Beach do alright outside of slow season?

I found a good money spot but would probably kill myself if I lived there, lol. I'm at a point my lease agreement on a house I'm renting in a shit-hole town is ending and I'm not renewing. I also kinda don't wanna move to another shit-hole that is pretty good moneywise. Just hate the area, but I hate bigger cities period... I'd be ok with anywhere I'd make $1500 a week minimum honestly though I know there's more $$$ out there in some places. Just been curious about Florida and Cocoa Beach area seems relatively clean of extras compared to like Miami or Tampa which I've read about.

15 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Can’t address the money making potential because I’m not a dancer. However, I think it is true that Cocoa Beach is not an extras heavy town as none of the clubs have private VIP areas, so extras ITC are difficult, but I suppose if there’s a will there’s a way. OTC fun is not hard to find, but clearly not all girls are game for that.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok thanks, I don't really care who does OTC so long as it isn't so cheap I struggle to sell any dances (happened at 1 club I worked at when the military base got blacklisted so I quit going there).
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I can give you a job driving the shit truck if thangs get too slow blabla
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^^MackTruck is being sweet, aww.

I browed some dancer spots. Oddly enough, the main place I found something more recent about Cocoa Beach than 2013 was on Stripperweb (which is usually very limited on recent information about a lot of cities.)

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

If you have a StripperWeb account, maybe you could message the one who talked about Lido and ask for more specific stuff?
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I don’t think OTC impacts ability to sell dances at all in Cocoa Beach clubs. In my experience, OTC isn’t openly offered, at least not much, but if you look for it you can often get what you are looking for.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Ranking, from upscale to downscale: Lido, Cheaters, Inner Room. Don’t know what type of club you are looking for, but I think each is a good club for its target market.
  • mikeym
    6 years ago
    There are six clubs in the area, $20 private dances at all except Inner Room with $10 private dances. Lido, Bare Assets, Cheaters, and Red Leopard mostly white/Latina dancers. Inner Room about half white/Latina and half black. PinUps mostly black. Inner Room is one of the best clubs in the USA. Lido is above average. Bare Assets and PinUps are average. Cheaters and Red Leopard are below average. Dancer $ varies based on ability to find a relation with $ customers. Hope that helps.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok thanks for the info!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Orlando is air-dances so Cocoa Beach probably gets a good # of custies from Orlando, i.e. Cocoa Beach clubs may not be that solely dependent on tourist season but not sure (and there's also nearby Melbourne which is an ok size city) - i.e. Cocoa Beach clubs may not necessarily be overly dependent on just Cocoa Beach custies.

And the area is probably fairly affordable rent-wise (at least compared to Miami).

Per my limited knowledge Cheaters and Lido seem to have weak dayshifts but pretty-good nightshifts - Inner Room traditionally had a strong dayshift but IMO is not as strong post-ownership change and nightshift has been pretty-dead, per my last couple of visits a while back.

Perhaps you can find an affordable short-term lease and see if the area works for you.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I was thinking of airbnb'ing there a while lol. I looked through lido cabaret Instagram stuff. Not sure if I found the right page but seems you don't need to be perfect to work at the "best club". Which is good because I'm getting fat from taking too much time off and visiting various places out west for the natural scenery Texas severely lacks.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    When are you coming back to Fort Worth blahblahblah23?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dang girl. if you're hot... move in with me and allow yerself the 'otc' experience. butt I'm in socal. so that's a negative I guess.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol socal seems like a nice place to live, but I haven't heard a lot of good things about the clubs!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Though many girls do OTC, if you don't it won't hurt your ability to earn ITC. Be prepared to provide mileage though. At least a bit of stick shifting or heavy grinding. That will be expected.
  • MrBalls
    6 years ago
    I used to live by Inner Room in a 2bd/1ba apt for $750 a month.
    The old lady neighbor hated when I brought dancers over and always got in my business.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion