tuscl

Rather than buying the latest iPhone or a new BMW, I suggests you get more happi

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title says it all.

20 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    This is going to turn into another Tijuana thread :p
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I touched nicespice's boobs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're a weird little voyeur...

https://www.tuscl.net/profile-discussion…
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I figured why there are so many troll posts and comments. Most of the guys on this site are out hobbying on Friday and Saturday nights and too tired from FS or LDK to log on to tuscl. This makes the trolls crazy. May I recommend xvideos to the trolls. This video may be to your liking.

https://www.xvideos.com/video20901993/cu…
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Sorry. I've never had a piece of ass as good as my new BMW.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Hey, it worked for Gawker.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Ever roll around in a drop top 6 series? Gets you a ton of sexual experiences....
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    To DC's point, after you've had a lifetime of success such as I have, you reach the point where all your material needs - home, car, clothes, fashionable back brace - have been met. When I do buy something now it's usually to replace something that's worn out (which is itself rare, because I purchase only the highest quality).

That leaves me free to spend my considerable disposable income on "experiences" - dates (FWB, not P4P) with model-quality civie hotties, vacations with GFs, nights at the club locking down the hottest dancer in the club, etc.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Youre such a baller for a guy with zero reviews, zero trusts, you seem very sure of your self !
    I suspect your back brace is a length of pvc tubing inserted in your own ass, I seriously doubt any woman, no matter how fugly or psychotic, would find you attractive.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    The only real drawback (and it's a small one at that) to my current lifestyle is the jealous haters it attracts.

But I simply chalk that up to their being less then successful, sexually frustrated losers.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^So you are your own hater what an egotist !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • The fact that you guys care about money so much is why you guys will just be rich..but not legends or even great (;
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Nicole

The better question is, why don’t you?? Instead of taking some lame dude to Disneyland, be the Disneyland for a man and you will be able to have all the best cheesecakes in the world.

All you need is $5000 to get started.
  • I'm working on it

By goal isnt to be rich but to be the best

And for my I cant do that without being the best student

Best law firm here I come in few years
  • ..so my point is I'm already doing what I told y'all to do.

Nicole out
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Strippers are for one night only. My Hemi Charger is forever, or as long as I live and am coherent, lol.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Who is Daddy Tricks? This one is hilarious
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    I am the one who will change your life, honeyblahbuns. Why you go all around the country searching for money? When you could go all around me and I’ll search for your money for you.

All you need is $5000 to get started.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't buy a brand new BMW even once I'm a millionaire. When I'm a multimillionaire, maybe my thoughts will change, because I throw money away like garbage (I once paid my friend like $50 to kill a spider on my wall).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion