tuscl

Ignore

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I have nicole 1994 on ignore because she is a dumb bitch! Should i put sjg on ignore or keep trying to reach out to him? I know once he got to tj and got some pussy he would be a changed man!

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Contryman, you can do whatever you want. But it is you asshole who are posting belligerent things against me.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @sjg i am trying to knock down your wall so you can enjoy life! Meet me in tj on sept 20 and 21 i trying be your friend! Tj would be perfect research for your organization!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So it sounds like you are seeking your own death, sucking on the muzzle of a loaded twelve gague, fingers in the stock, but thumbs in the trigger guard.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    That comment gets you on ignore! Do you know how it feels to be deathly ill? Do you know how it feels yo not know if you are going to live or die? I do! I am a cancer survivor jackass! So take your ignorant troll ass and play in traffic!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I would suggest SJG stop his childish threats and take a good look at Countryman’s avatar.

Think about that level of beauty - and think about the reasonable cost of fucking her TLN.

Take your poorly disguised sexual anger - and go to TJ and enjoy some great pussy! You will come back a happy man! You won’t call us chumps anymore - as you’ll be happy and planning another trip to TJ...
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ cashman 1234 i couldn't have said itcany better! I did put him on ignore because he crossed a line!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Countryman - you were making a nice offer. But SJG seems to prefer being miserable. He made inappropriate threats and he should apologize for his statements.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I put myself on ignore for being to damn sexy
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Of course you did Juice! It must be distracting to walk past a mirror and see yourself - and think “I’m one fine looking piece of man meat!”
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I don't have Nicole on ignore. She might really be a female hoping to learn enough skills to become a stripper one day. She can read and write. Maybe not the best but she can learn. Most strippers are not college graduates like many of the males posting here.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Sjg is a fag, he wont go to TJ because there are not skinny mexican boy bars, he has no use for girls.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    The creep has a history of death threats, Motorhead who I don't recall if I had any conversations with, Mikey who was a definite good guy, both have disappeared. Against a couple other members I don't recall who, threatened me a couple times, and now you Countryman.

At least you learned that there's no use in trying to make friends with that psychotic creep. His only life experiences are through what he's read online or in books. He doesn't care about strip clubs, he's probably never been in one. He's only here to brag about himself, denigrate others, promote his creepy ideas and push his clueless out of touch agendas because it's the only place online that he can get away with it.

The creep is the biggest troll here.

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I forgot, he's also here to occasionally psychoanalyze himself over why his ex-wife left him. She's probably not the first person to put him on ignore, but she's the one that had the biggest impact.

IMO it was a very wise move on her part.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    no way I could ever put SJG on ignorance - it's just too easy to make fun of him.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @ Juice “I put myself on ignore for being to damn sexy”

The message for trying to do that on here is: “as much as you would want to, you really can’t ignore yourself”

Trying to put yourself on trust will prompt: “as much as we would love to, we really can’t trust ourselves”
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Fo you have big man boobies juice?. If so you may be sexy. If you have huge man hooters, would you try to titty fuck yourself?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion