tuscl

Tj bound

Pduh
California
Will be there in a few hours.. wish me luck guys lol... anyone else here going to be there?

35 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Don’t fuck any of countryman’s girlfriends. Also give SJG a trip report on the goat scene.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    "wish me luck" What for it's like shooting fish in a barrel?
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I will be there Sunday
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    lol nice!! I lost lily will be going home Saturday
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    lol nice!! I lost lily will be going home Saturday
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So are you approaching girls, or are you waiting 'till they approach you?

HK bar, other bars, street, massage?

Looking for TLN? Looking for girls you can see regularly? Taking street girls to lunch and then into one of the bars, for preliminaries?

Front room makeout sessions?

Good Luck!
    SJG

Aretha Franklin Greatest Hits Best Clasic Soul Music Of Aretha Franklin Aretha Franklin Playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d50aFTGZ…

Aretha Franklin - Respect lyrics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAI_Nv3q…

Compare the above with the opening of below. The musicians have really got to be good at following her.

Aretha Franklin - Full Concert - 03/07/71 - Fillmore West (OFFICIAL)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyx34kgH…

Tribute, Offering to Bail Out Angela Davis
    https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2018/…

Aretha Franklin - Aretha & The Ray Bryant Combo ( Full Album )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtB0WVWH…

Some Where Over The Rainbow - sheet music page 1
    https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Re_tF…

Living Space
    https://www.livingspaces.com/?msclkid=07…
  • math14
    6 years ago
    I’m going tomorrow and Sunday nights, would love to cross paths with another Tuscl, er
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    See the above questions? I also ask them of you.

Good Luck,
    SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @phuh stay away from all my chicas! Lmao! Shit theirs tons of chicas to go around! A man would need 4 dicks! They even got zebra donkeys for sjg in case his goat gets deported!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Poor Countryman, living in KY, an entire state devoid of pretty girls. Its so bad that even the its largest cities, there is nothing there that would interest someone who has lived their his entire life.

So the only thing he can do is try to schedule 2600 mile trips. Oh well!

SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^And yet he's still seen more beautiful chicks this decade than you. You who speaks about 20 year old experiences day in and day out. Speaking of the accounts of others and none of your own to talk about. Except the 20 year old ones. Pathetic.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TFP, you are turning out to be another one who likes to strike his head against my steel and concrete privacy wall. Blood is running down your face, you need to wash up.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ troll goatboy! I have had more pussy in my life than i can count! I can get pussy anytime i want in louisville ky! I prefer latinas! Did i spend a day travel going to tj and another day travel going home? Yes! Was it worth every second hell yea!!!!! Will i do it again and again and again yes!!! Hey sjg trollboy look at my avatar i spent the day with her! I guarantee you have never had a 10 like her in a hottub! That was on my last day! I already had had 10 arribas before her! Does that make me a pl? Yes but i am damn proud of it!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The picture looks good. But did you not want to try and lock down or keep in contact with the previous 10? They cost you money and jizm. You picked them, but you did not want to try and lock them down? Sex tourism, especially on a fixed schedule, clearly has its built in limitations. Would be better if KY were not as bad as you have described it.

And then Countryman, you know nothing about me. My f2f life is private.

How do you expect to be seeing your TJ sweetie when you keep acting like my privacy wall is not there and bashing your head against it?

I have skull and crossbones signs posted everywhere to stop there from being senseless carnage. But if you keep bashing you head into my privacy wall, I won't be able to do anything to remedy what will most certainly happen.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Privacy wall? Did your mom lock you in the basement
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Whack!

This is like the 4th time.

Do I need a moat and alligators?

Eventually you you'll bash your head into my privacy wall and then you won't be getting up. You'll be the first.

Well, as you seem intent on suicide, maybe your death will be enough to scare others away.

Sorry that you good experiences in TJ were not enough to make you start to value your own life. Again, that is due I am sure to the contradictions built into sex tourism.

SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @countryman - SJG's privacy wall makes a lot more sense if you replace "privacy" with "reality". It really has nothing to do with privacy, SJG will answer anything you ask if you pretend to agree with him and stroke his ego. It's only when you ask a question that challenges his personal version of reality.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So completely presumptuous, and so completely full of it Mister Drake:

Either service yourself, or I'll send TrollWarnBot to do it:

https://www.soulgenie.com/gif/amazon/sta…

SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @SJG - It is well documented on the forum that when people poke obvious logical holes in your manifesto you bring up your "reality defense wall". But you'll turn around and answer the same exact question to someone trolling you pretending to be interested in your PUA system.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    My affairs are private. If you insist on bashing your head into my privacy wall, the results will be exactly as would be expected.

SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @SJG - As always SJG I can pretty easily out debate you... Post one example where I have asked about your personal life? Any example from any time? Never happened...

You are universally hated on this site. People constantly belittle and mock you here and you just come back for more and more. Who is the one bashing their head into a wall?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You've challenged the veracity of things I say, simply because I will not violate my own privacy wall. You seem to think that I should be subject to interrogation.

You don't respect my privacy wall, you keep acting like it is not there, and hence bashing your head into it.

If we were now face to face I would ask you why you are acting suicidal, and why you seem to be trying to use me to end your own life.

SJG
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I've never been to TJ and doubt I ever will. But reading this thread I'm scratching my head over those who are bragging about being able to pay women for sex, I have been doing so since I got into my 60's and prefer much younger and hotter gals, but while I celebrate the beauty of some and share the craziness of our adventures, I don't take pride in being a John. And if I'm going to place a favorite's picture in my avatar she won't have saggy breasts and straggly hair.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Wouldn't even make it inside feasting on all that street tang.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ gawker ok do not go to tj stay up in the northeast! I only way i go northeast is if i am being paid! She just got out a hottub of course het hair is messed up! You keep fucking the northeast woman and i will keep enjoying my chicas! I am proud as hell to be a John! John is a stupid nickname this feminist bible thumping society gave men who actually got it right! I am not paying to fuck women i am paying them to leave! Wether a chic is your girlfriend wife or a prostitute you are paying for it one way or the other! If you do not think my avatar is beautiful then your opinion does not mean much to me! Enjoy the northeast lol
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Pduh

I look forward to your review!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    lol haven't heard from him since.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ anislee

I hope the cartels didn't get him....
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I'm afraid he ran away with a chica.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I'm going to make a run down on Tuesday
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ founder have Fun! Paradise on earth!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Would love to meet ya but I leave Tue morning.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Missed you both by a week. Was just down on Tuesday.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Sun nite 9:30p is packed, must be holiday crowd. It's getting cooler outside, chicas are wearing jacket, damit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion