tuscl

Size of your wallet

Staalbal
Washington
I would say size of your wallet is obviously the most important thing to these girls. Perhaps 80%. Other 20% is maybe your looks, personally, smell, etc. What would you guys say are the most important factors that give one guy more mileage than the next guy with the same girl?

29 comments

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Whores like money! Brilliant observation! ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    1. Cash on hand
    2. Hygiene
    3. Looks and/or personality.

I would include 'sense of humor' with personality. But it deserves a special mention. When dealing with women (in or out of the strip club), you'd better be funny if you're not good looking.

Also, don't be creepy.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    The problem with sense of humor is that there can be a fine line between funny and creepy.

For example, saying "brilliant" all of the time = funny. Talking about your love of bidets = creepy if they know what a bidet is! ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're not wrong. Sense of humor is extremely subjective. The other issue is that nearly every single person believes that they have a great sense of humor, which is abundantly not true.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Pull up an episode of Two and a Half Men and listen to Charlie Sheen...............he had it down to a science and I always said that role was really him playing himself.

Your ability to pick up on which girl ( your choice) has as much to do with the success as anything. Even on SA I look for certain phrases. If you are comfortable with your choice you will be confident and women pick up on it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Chicks dig a guy with a murse
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Chicks dig a guy with a murse....only if they wear their hair in a man bun as well.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    *I shave mine ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Dancers always tell me that they love my huge penis.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    It’s mainly the wallet, some of it is her comfort level with you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Any newbie would do well to listen to fishsticks. He is a wealth of information and has deep insights.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The size of my wallet is 4.5" X 3.25" X 1.0".
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    For girls that value regulars (not all do), being a consistent low-overhead regular can be a high value, overshadowing "size of wallet" at times. That is, sometimes some chump will tip my ATF $100 at the stage, and the guy probably has some big $$$ to spend if he's throwing that away at stage, but she'll still come back to me, even though she'll only be getting $200 (or whatever) per trip from me

I'm not necessarily low overhead, but that has seemed to be ok
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “For girls that value regulars (not all do)”

Oops.

Others said it well. I would also add in appearing trustworthy.

You don’t want her to think you’re going to be insatiably demanding.

You want her to get the impression that if she gives you an inch, then you won’t take it a mile. Or that you try anything to blatantly that may get her either in trouble with management or scorned with other dancers if in too open of an area.

Because then the dancer will give crappier mileage out of self defense.

Now, if you’re Mexican or Indian, the suspicion is going to most likely there so it will be harder to overcome. They are a more gropey group of people. (Luckily they are also more okay with being yelled at too, lol)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I go to clubs for the casual conversation - and I read Playboy for the articles!
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    It's all about $$$$$$$
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Most dancers want to maximize the money they make each shift, in the shortest time possible. They don’t build a base of regulars, leading to wide swings in income, drama, and eventual burnout.

Some dancers, the ones I prefer, understand the value of repeat customers. They select customers who treat them well and nurture the relationship. To attract these dancers, customers must be consistent spenders and make the dancer comfortable. Understand what lines she won’t cross and respect them. Treat her like a person, not a sex bot.

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Understand what lines she won’t cross and respect them"

You had me 100% until this. I mean, yes, earn her trust. But one of the benefits of being a trusted regular is that her "lines" will move over time -- if you gently push on them. nicespice's Indian guy and I both want to stick our fingers in her ass; the only difference between us is that his approach is obnoxious and sometimes rape-y, whereas I am insidious. He'll get yelled out, but I'll be two-knuckles deep in a month :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ that is so true. I've been seeing my CF for three years last month, and now she allows me to play with her titties. She told me that she won't go that far with anyone else.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Or more accurately, you will figure out that I’m not going to “improve” and one of us will end up ghosting the other. RIP me+all my ex regulars.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    You got to play with her titties? I'm still waiting for that. Next year, she says
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “But one of the benefits of being a trusted regular is that her ‘lines’ will move over time”

Yep. The MILF I occasionally see is a prime example of this. “No. No pussy play. No hand job. No blowjob. No sex. Ever.”

A year later we’re in a hotel room fucking bareback while the kids are in school.

Might be an extreme example (first time I’ve ever managed to corrupt someone with lines that set in stone), but it’s an example.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Money talks and bullshit walks!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner how are Juice’s titties ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I don't think size of wallet is as important to the girls as it might appear to be.

Remember, they are out their all dolled up and showing their stuff, but the vast majority of guys don't actually want to get involved with them. They still divide women into two categories.

SJG
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Besides a gentleman's means, then appearance, demeanor, and good grooming are all important. One area I see guys consistently overlooking, however, is perfect posture. I see too many stooped over, slumped shouldered PLs in the clubs. It's like the world has beaten them down, and they give off that unappealing, "I have to go to Tijuana to get laid" vibe.

While OTOH I have received countless compliments from the gorgeous, model-quality women (civies & strippers) I date (FWB, not P4P) on my commanding, ramrod straight posture.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Where most guys disappoint the girls who work in strip clubs is simply that they don't want to know the girls or be involved with them.

The only exception to this might be the true PL's.

So the girls strut their stuff, but all the guys want are LDKing and Extras.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

two_bits - possible troll account (harmless)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In some club environments, like our underground, the girls know that the club is unstable, and also that they can last more years outside, so they want to take it outside. Some AMP girls, the smart ones, know this too. Those who are trying to do this, set up regular outside contacts, in SC's and AMP's, they are great. They turn it all into GFA ( Girl Friend Audition ). It does not get any better than that.

And who wouldn't want to help their girl pay her mortgage, as opposed to supplying money for drugs, gambling, or a pimp?

SJG

Bob Seger - Travelin' Man / Beautiful Loser - Atlantic City 4/16/11
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiEHbxyM…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion