tuscl

I saw Nipple today

crazyjoe
Colorado
I was driving in stop and go traffic. I glanced over and there was a good looking AA lady with a low cut top and her B cup titty was hanging out. Do you guys have any good nipple slip stories?

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I saw a nipple slip at a drive through coffee shop a few years ago. That time it was a blonde white girl with small A cups and nice pink nipples
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I see nipple slips a lot at the local bikini barista. Makes the coffee taste better!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Did you throw money out your window at her LMFAO
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    seems like I'm never lucky enough to see a nipple slip outside of the club.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    or maybe I'm just too frikin slow.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    A few months ago I decided it was a good idea to include swimming into my workout. My typical workout includes running, biking, a little weights. That week I did running, biking, weights, followed by 15 mins in the pool. Needless to say I was spent and in a daze walked into the women's locker room. I saw a lot of nipples hanging near belly buttons in the 30 seconds it took for me to put 2 and 2 together. It took nearly a week of therapy from a caring 29 year old latina to get me to LDK again
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    What made this story worse is when I walked out of the womens locker room into the pool area some sixties women asked "Why did you do that" like any sane man would put himself through that misery
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I don't know what to say... but I had to be a Trumatic experience.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Once my ATF had gone into Marshall’s and I waited in the car. She had on pretty grubby clothes consisting of short Jean shorts and a baggy top with a stretched out neck. I got tired of waiting and went into the store to nutty her along. She was in line and waved to get my aaenrion and when she lowered her arm the top shifted and her entire left unit, braless no doubt, fell out. The men in line were all appreciative.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Nipple slips = brilliant

Recently I saw a woman in a tube top with one tit basically hanging all the way out. Unfortunately, she looked like the kind of woman who bought her tube top before I was born that now likes to walk around with one tit hanging out. And that's not brilliant. :(
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Water parks are great for this. Went to the one attached to Disney World back in the early 80's prior to the advent of sports bras and swimsuits that are designed for activity.... I must have seen a couple dozen boob slips that afternoon.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    “seems like I'm never lucky enough to see a nipple slip outside of the club.”

Me too unfortunantly. :-(

Pretty sure I’ve seen a couple on movies, but I can’t revall ever seeing one in a real life scenario :-(
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I sucked on a nipple yesterday does that count;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Damn, you've gone downhill fast. You have to be bottle fed now?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. This thread is so pathetic
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion