tuscl

Re:previous post

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
U guys really thinking cumming inside a girl or stripper is ok without asking for consent first? Who on here actually does this?

Dang

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Where is your previous post? Not sure of the context of your statement.

Sex has to be by consent.

Having said that, I always love entering girls who are asleep with me, without first waking them.

But there are some caveats. 1. If they don't want to proceed, we don't. But this has never happened. Sometimes they will say something like, "Okay Okay, but let me go to the bathroom first." They when they get back it goes very well. They always love it.

2. I would never do it unless I knew it was okay with the girl, unless I knew that that consent was there. Never do it is she declined sex before we fell asleep.

3. I would never do it unless we fucked before falling asleep together. And the coverage level is always going to be the same. Sometimes when they awaken they express concern, so I assure them. I would never lie to them or deceive them.

4. The idea is not to fuck the girl while she is asleep. Why would anyone want that? And besides, I don't see how it would be possible. The idea is just to achieve re-entry without her first waking. Difficult to do.

5. Then once it is achieved, just wait a moment and she will awaken startled. A few tender words and steadying her by gently holding on to her wrists, and very soon we are proceeding and she is really gettin into it.

6. That she loved being taken like that shows in her morning demeanor. Girls seem to expect that and feel deprived if they don't get it.

Not sure if this applies to what your OP is about.

SJG
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    1. I always ask her if she wants me to cum in her vagina or on her tit's.
    2. I would never fuck her while she is sleeping. That is rape
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I have never fucked a woman while she is sleeping. What I do do is re-enter without waking her, then let her wake up. And I only do it if I know it is okay with her.

I got the idea from "Cat's Eye" by Margaret Attwood.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Oh you've never "fucked" her while she's sleeping but you penetrated her. What do you think penetration is creep? My bad, I missed your last sentence, you read about it in a book so everything's alright.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    What is the difference? When BB, you do not have to cum to impregnate or transmit (or receive) STDs. If you are using protection, no exchange of fluids. Once penetrated (with clear permission), most girls encourage me to cum and at that point, the decision for BB or condom has been reviewed and approved.

There are some guys that like to pull out and spray body parts, which also requires permission that should be gained well in advance.

Are there girls that think sex is OK as long as he doesn't cum inside her? double dang
  • ndnman
    6 years ago
    Drew Barrymore was great in the movie adaptation of Cat's Eye. Although I don't recall any scenes of a young Drew getting "re-entered". Good thing tho as she was only 10 or so in that movie.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Books are some of the best way to discover sex
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No strokes until she awakens. The stokes are always a partnership. The penetration is intended to be without waking her, which is difficult to pull off. Its for effect, to show her that I am claiming her. So if entry without awakening is achieved, then a few soft words plus steadying her by gently holding on to her wrists and she wakes up.

In Attwood's novel it was a womanizing middle aged art professor who had affairs with his female students. He gave her a verbal mention of what he was going to sometimes be doing, before he ever did it. The young woman responded to this discloshier very well.

In for example strip clubs, I have talked about such things with dancers, and they always respond very well, "So that's how you like it."

Actually doing it, always they respond very well.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Sound's like Trish is book smart
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Do you hold her wrists so she doesn't scratch your creepy eyes out?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @TrollWarnBot - How about you start doing your job around here?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    tahoe, yes what you say is true. So there has to be consent for penetration. If the girl is allowing penetration but wants him to not ejaculate, then the both of them are idiots.

But if you are talking about my love of entering sleeping girls, I would never do that unless I was absolutely certain that that consent was there.

And if I had just met her I would find a way to give a verbal notification of that before hand.

As far as working girls, if she likes you and is asleep with you, odds are that she already considers the whole thing to be standard and expected.

Old GF gave me a package of ginseng teas, "So you can go more times." I was young and in no need of chemical enhancement. She was just giving me a kick in the ass, telling me that she expected me to burn her down, and that I should not be such a gentleman, when she is awake, or asleep.

And I only do it with the same coverage level we used just before falling asleep.

And read the Cat's Eye book. Film adaptations can never cover much of books. And Trish is absolutely correct, great way to learn about sex, and more from the female perspective too. Always listen to Trish.

Do you have to ask verbal permission before you kiss a girl? At one college they were trying to impose some such rule. But that would never work.

Do you have to ask verbal permission before pushing you cock into her pussy? Of course not, but at UC Berkeley they have tried to set up such a rule. Will never work.

Consent can be obtained in other ways, like with completed full service just before falling asleep together, and just by being in sync with the girl, and maybe by a preliminary verbal disclosure of intent and gauging her reaction to that.

And it Cat's Eyes he was telling her that to make his point that she should not wear anything when sleeping. She complied with that request.

Easier if there are no panties, to pull the penetration off without waking her, so that when she wakes you are already in her and offering tender words.

SJG

Led Zeppelin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h9MxNn8…
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The sleepy time rapist strikes again.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Women love it!!

They seem to prefer not to be asked.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Its possible to kiss a girl for the first time without needing to have a discussion about it.

Well usually in Nancy J. Friday's books, and the Herotica Series, about women's fantasies, most of the time first time FS with a new guy occurs without any discussion or much preliminaries. The woman really doesn't have time to think about it. At the critical moment she does not resist, and so it just happens.

These are claimed to be their fantasies. In real life, not sure they would go for that, with the line of consent being quite that thin. But no one ever disputes what it says in these books.

From my own nocturnal exploits I can say, women like to be fucked and they appreciate male initiative. And some of the wildest Market St. Cinema off the hook girls have taken it upon themselves to explain this to me verbally.

Alot of it I think is just letting both parties get shifted from the sympathetic nervous system to the para-sympathetic, and then being able to initiate action without going back to the sympathetic. So like women always say, "It just happened."

SJG
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Consent is very difficult to define and timing is a part of that difficulty. If you have sex at 9:00 pm and fall asleep at 10:00 does that mean yovve got consent at 7:00 am? Is “ Uh-huh” consent?
    I once was with a very pretty blonde who I worked with and at 10;00 power decided jointly to fuck. We didn’t discuss protection. We had bareback sex and I came inside her. At about 4:00 am I awoke with her sucking my dick and I came in her mouth. While she was blowing me it became evident to me that my tongue and mouth were swollen and I had a strange taste in my mouth. I mentioned this pver breakfast and she started laughing. She explained that the night before she had consented, but not being familiar with my proclivities she had liberally applies spermicide in a lubricant before we had sex. She just didn’t know how much I enjoyed eating at the Y.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    All very good points Mr. Gawker.

For me it would likely be Sex, then immediately falling asleep, than like 2 to 5 am awaking and getting her again. The awaking might like be triggered by needing to get up and go to the bathroom.

The woman, awakening to find penetration has ensued, sometimes she will insist on stopping so she can go to the bathroom. Then when she comes back it goes great!

Morning sex is different because what ever happens both parties would be awake.

And of course lots of guys like to be ridden in the morning.

Book I posted about when I first joined, shows how nuanced some of this can be, and how sometimes no definitely means "try harder". Shows this for sex, but also shows how this is just accepted in many facets of life.

Sperm Wars
    https://www.amazon.com/Sperm-Wars-Infide…

And the one thing which really pisses women off is the guy who tries to get her, without much show of consent, but due to ineptitude fails to do it. That deeply angers them, and no telling what they will say. Explained in detail in the above book. Makes them so angry that consent can be retroactively revoked.

My own view is that real rape is a very serious matter, it is rarely a gray area. It is not an issue of lack of consent, but rather of definite and vigorous refusal.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

L1oydSchoene - secondary alternate screen name used by SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG said "Sex has to be by consent.

Having said that, I always love entering girls who are asleep with me, without first waking them."

You don't know what 'consent' means.

Also, you're creepy as fuck.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    At least SJG sorta admits he's a rapist.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I remember reading an article about the rise of "stealthing". This is a subculture of the hookup generation (men) who obtain consent for condom sex, but then remove the condom during intercourse without the woman knowing. They then finish unprotected. The women call it a form of rape, the men call it a reproductive right.
    This is why there are cities and universities who have actually created legally binding contracts for consented intercourse complete with clauses, statutes, and compensation for violations. This is our world now.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I remember reading an article about the rise of "stealthing". This is a subculture of the hookup generation (men) who obtain consent for condom sex, but then remove the condom during intercourse without the woman knowing. They then finish unprotected. The women call it a form of rape, the men call it a reproductive right.
    This is why there are cities and universities who have actually created legally binding contracts for consented intercourse complete with clauses, statutes, and compensation for violations. This is our world now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion