Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Hk tj

Pduh

California

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey guy, Last minute things I should bring to Tijuana? Condoms.. What else?? Lol I mean I will be only there for a day or two, I don’t know what else to bring..

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Durex tropical condoms chicas love it! Femine wipes for chicas just put in bathroom. Deodarant and cologne they have about everything else. If you forgot anything they have a store by hk back entrance by azul and massage place and a xoxo across hk by front entrance

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Dude you seriously need to read the past 10 reviews. Please take 30 minutes and do some work it will save you a large headache and money. These types of questions have already been asked a bunch

Profile picture for Pduh
Pduh
•

I am a cheap bastard and hate paying for subscriptions. Was trying to avoid paying for vip because it’s required to look at reviews... I know, cheap bastard....

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ You get out of it what you put into it.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Thanks for the Durex Tropical info.

SJG

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I'd recommend a body wash for the shower (Snake Oil by Axe is my favorite and gives you a clean smell). Some basic KY jelly is good too.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Also some underwater silicon lube too.

:) :) :)

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Don't forget your gun

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Anything you want you can get there. Drug stores, grocery stores, convenience stores, clothes stores, it's endless.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement