tuscl

Tj

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 7:36 AM
I went to tj. Now i am studying spanish 3 to 4 hours a day. Does that make me a pl?

24 comments

• Pduh
    6 years ago
    Lol... yes... Plus I heard u left no girl untouched so there is that too
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I still got 2 chicas texting me! Love that place! @ phuh i did go through some ones! I absolutely love latinas! Absolute goddesses!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I did leave some untouched not into fake tits or ass! I like my chicas all natural!
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Just makes you dedicated.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I think that's a smart idea. Will greatly add to your enjoyment next time. And its very obvious that you are going to go back. And back. And back. :-)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ warrior absolutely i loved tj so much i have decided my entire mongering budget is going on tj! If i have to wait every 2 or 3 months and use my hand till then lol im cool! Quality over quanity!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Now i might make an exception if i am ever in San Antonio or austin would love to meet Nicespice!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    It makes you a smart PL. I’ve been playing around with Duolingo and Rosetta Stone too. If you’ve decided you’re going to be going back it absolutely makes sense. According to my buddy the next step is to quit being such a pussy and start driving in TJ instead of fucking around with taxis. I don’t know when I’ll make that leap.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I will never drive it lol. 2600 miles
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Countryman - I agree with waiting up. Once I found some strip clubs around the country that I REALLY love, I just wait until I’m able to go to those, and when I’m somewhere with mediocre clubs at best, I just pass. I guess it’s money well saved for those good club outings.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Drive? Where would you park and feel safe about leaving your car? My car is too new with extras bolted on it. They would steel that in a heartbeat plus Jack my wheels. $5 for peace of mind.... all day. No way would I drive. Plus you would need to buy insurance because US insurance won't cover you in Mexico.
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    What are you using as a studying resource? I have been using duolingo which is a good start but it mainly focuses on writing and reading and not so much on conversation or listening. I heard Pimsleur is great but really expensive but can help with listening and speaking. Also Memrise and rocket languages are related highly. Just like you, tambien, quiero hablar espanol muy bien.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I have enjoyed read that Memrise is way better than Duolingo. Just remember Quiero probar tus dulces labios and Quiero probar tus otros labios. Those will get you some fun.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I am using babbel it's a pay app 26 for 3 months love it! Plus using google translate to memorize phrases! Don't like duolingo
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Plus texting hk chicas help lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Now i might make an exception if i am ever in San Antonio or austin would love to meet Nicespice!” Thanks Countryman. If you ever do make it, then feel free to message rogertex. If I recall correctly, he also has quite the thing for latinas. And my area has plenty of them too. I also really like Primsleur.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice i will message ya if i am ever in that part of texas!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No way to text TJ without using a special app, a pay app? Countryman, it sounds like those Latina's really got to you. That's just the way they are. Mostly its in how they look at you. But this then couples right into the makeout sessions. In my view this goes right back to when apes came down out of the trees and found two arms free and started to live in caves. You'll be noticing your tail and brown fur soon. SJG
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I started spending 30 minutes on Duolingo every day. Still having difficulty with the differences between como, come, and comes.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Latinas are really something! :) :) :) SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No whatapp is a free text app
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Do you have to use an app to text them? Why? SJG
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Countryman5434 If you have the money to spare you may want to try Pimsleur - Spanish (Latin America.) It focuses on conversational Spanish, and since it's mostly audio you can study along with it while on long drives. If you want to test drive it before committing the Pimsleur website lets you try out one lesson for free.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Here you go Countryman: [view link] SJG Mr. Cab Driver [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion