tuscl

Thered more than one fucking reason to go to strip club

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Some girls like myself dont go to for any sexual excitement what So ever nor to get dances ,but because the taboo makes it seem like an adventure and fun experience !!

Stop ruining the fun by thinking girls like us are weird...most men rather than women are the ones that do this..men are so fucking stupid sometimes . Nicole out.

17 comments

• Like when I hear strip club..in.not thinking "time 2 get horny" I'm thinking.."ooh cool I'm gonna go to a place that no one talks about and is crazy cuz its like beauitful nude girls in public this will b fun adventure time" lolol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I don't think you or other girls who do what you are describing are weird.

The last decades have had lesbian customers becoming far more common.

But you seem to be talking about just the taboo nature of it. But isn't that still something like sexual excitement?

If you are not, you should become a dancer, even if say it is just for the weekend nights. Lots of girls do this, better than sitting home alone. The motives of dancers is not really restricted to money. Maybe that is what you really mean here. Girls have made it clear to me that they like the social nature of it, even the dolling up and wearing little more than high heels and make up. They love it. They love the club, and usually they love all the OTC they get invited to.

Maybe they have swinger's clubs where you are, ones which draw a younger crowd. I bet Austin does, maybe San Antonio too.

If what you are saying is that like these ones I have known, you are a girl who likes to be fucked, you'll never get any complaints from me.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Nicole out”

If only...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Girls that dance using their real names, saying, "This is a social time for me." And about a future date, money having never been mentioned, "I have to warn you, I am a **nasty** girl".

I met her in South Bay, but her main club was the SF Market St. Cinema.

Strip clubs are great places, because of the women you can meet.

Is this how you are Nichole?

:) :) :)

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I hear wedding bells
  • Lol with me and who @ Spivey
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Txtittyfag

But your consent matters more :p
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Nicole, just so you know, most of stripperweb HATES girls like you. I think they pretty much hate anyone that's not spending money, but most of them seem to have a stone heart for a woman in the club not dropping any cash. Hopefully you at least smile when you are there, because women with RBF aren't super popular either.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are being strangled by the lame young people in America who don't work hard, earn money and spend money. No one likes a customer who spends like shit, even if they're a trans woman.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Shit
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Nicole, which clubs have you visited this summer? You should write up a review or two.
  • Right.because buying dances is the only way to pay them.

....youre confusing not buying dances and consequently dropping money on the floor with. Watching them on stage and not paying.

While strippers would not prefer me to do either, it is only the latter they really hate.
  • They cant hate me for dropping cash on the floor as im not being a free rider by doing that lol..only giving them money as opposed to not.

Conclusion - you guys are retarded as fuck..thinking youre so smart with your GODLY LOGIC HOLES lmao
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    What’s wrong Nicole nobody’s paying attention to your lame whining.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    What strip clubs have you been to Nicokehead1994? I've been to many, and I have yet to visit one that allows horses in.
  • How to the fuck do u say no one is paying attention when you and them responded to me..

Like wow 25 you're so not a contradiction..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion