Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot meat balls on my shirt fixed everthing (Update)

Mr_Kay

Catch-22

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sorry I couldn't reply much last time I posted. The wife and I share the same PC so I must sneak around. Lots of solid advice. What helped the most was running to my local Italian restaurant and ordering a spicy hot meat ball sub with extra sauce. Well I had to make it look natural because the owner knows my wife. Once successful the vagina evidence was covered.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for TrollWarnBot
TrollWarnBot
•

WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Mr_Kay - likely troll account

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

Yo you didn't fuck one of my hoes and didn't pay up did you mother fucker ?

Fuck with Daddy Tricks and I'll give you a Italian neck tie

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO what a fucking tool

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Not you Tricks I'm talking this meat ball mother fucker Mr gay LMFAO

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

And here all this talk about meatballs I thought we now had a gay troll.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

At least Daddy Tricks is open in his amusing trolling.

This crap about dropping a meatball on your shirt is a sad attempt at trolling. Your wife does all the laundry - keeps count of your clothes - you share a computer - and now you wore the same “pussy juiced” shirt and dropped a marinara covered meatball on the pussy juice stain.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO thank god I'm not married and owned lime this sad piece of shit LMFAO

Get your balls back

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

If you like meatballs on your shirt, you'll love Nuts on Your Chin!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dam

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fuck off sloppy Joe

Profile picture for Mr_Kay
Mr_Kay
•

I'm deeply offended by these comments

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement