tuscl

Tj

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Sunday, August 12, 2018 10:21 AM
Is going to tj from louisville ky every 2 or 3 months overkill? What's everybody think!

24 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Way too much. Get a girlfriend.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If it makes you happy, then why not?
  • cubbieguy
    6 years ago
    Skip a couple and save some money so you can go to an FKK.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Up to you country just tell me when your going so I can meet up again haha. Nice spice said it best. Plus you have to go back and see Tonatsi before she leaves.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not at all - if you can do it then enjoy yourself (no one knows what tomorrow will bring). Plus I feel it's nice to change scenery and get away from the same-o same-o from time to time - and it gives you something fun to look forward to.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Country, you sure to have that Fever, don't you !!!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @cubbieguy i have zero interest in fkk! If i want to fuck white chics i can do that at home! I prefer latinas!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Back in the 70's before I got married I use to fly from LAX to Acapulco 4 or 5 times a year and stay from 3-7 days. I was such a regular that I got the off season rate at my hotel year round. TJ was flyover country. :)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice that you sweetie that's kinda what i was thinking! If i am ever in your area would love to meet ya!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @galiziabob i will and i know tonatsi is so damn gorgeous there isn't words wish i would of met her on first day not last lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @warrior15 yep tj permanetely ruined me!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Every 3 months? Are you fuking nuts? Thats too long.
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    Colombia might be an option for you as well. I heard the prices there are very good.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @anislee it is to long but it is a day each way trip for me plus i am a truckdriver. I work way more than a normal person
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Except for vacations it would be fly down ob sunday and fly back on tuesday 5 to 600 round trip flight each time
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it's never too much to see pretty girls.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    $500-$600 round trip from Louisville to San Diego? I'm sure you could get cheaper than that by booking 2-3 months in advance, especially if you fly Southwest.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nope i did book it 3 months in advancee last time louisville has no straight shots to san diego so it drives up the price
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Try [view link] or [view link]. I just checked now for the hell of it for Louisville to San Diego at a random date in mid-October and it kicked back $316 on Frontier, $355 on American and a little over $400 on United.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Country. This might sound crazy. But drive to Nashville. It's a 4 hour nonstop flight. Even adding the 3 hour drive, that's still a quicker trip than what you are getting from L-ville.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    The problems with the cheaper flights is they don't get me back in time for work the frontier and united don't get me back in time only delta and the cheapists after taxes around 500 with my schedule! As far as nashville that is a good idea but i drive for a livin.i hate to drive when im off plus the 3 hour drive and my work schedule would make it tough. So it is what it is.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Sounds great. Maybe you could start a countdown, post a new thread every day telling us how many days until your next trip?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    It's obvious that OP is infatuated with his time south of the border and that's cool. If I ever make it down there I may end up feeling the same way so what we think doesn't matter. It's your time and your money, do what you want.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @Theeosu words do not describe it you can only experience it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion