Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who would win

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I a fight between Trish_club_lust and Nina who would win

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

flagooner ;)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

In what? A fist fight? Nerf gun? Food eating?

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Well, seeing how Trish is a man, things might be close.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

dang. because I'd like to yell 'GIRL FIGHT!!!'

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

My dick lol

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

NinaBambina makes a brilliant point, but I have another question: what are their feeling regarding wiener dogs?

It's a criterion I call "the dachshund system" ;)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Oh in that case, I’m the winner ibb.co

Though I’m not to sure what his actual breed is

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Oh Lordy, I wouldn’t fight her. I’d be too scared to break her neck. And then I’d have to run away change my identity again.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I cant wait to see the scratching and hair pulling! This will be epic

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement