tuscl

making money.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
OK I'm an old fart gringo. 68. yeah I need to lose 40 pounds. and find that six pack that's been hiding under that keg of a belly. I think I still have game however with the younger ladies... they seem to like my dick and I don't have to tip them hardly anything.
so how do I put these things to work to make some money so I can enjoy these young ladies more and more?

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Amen Bro, most constructive post I have seen from you to date! And I am glad that you recognize that you have game.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and as for playing poker and doing the Juicebox income producing plan... I honestly don't have any gift whatsoever for gambling.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That you would have game and some appeal with the young hotties does come across on this board. Glad you are finally recognizing that.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sgep 1
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ?????

I think more is coming.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Step 1 - stop being delusional about a 68 y/o man "having game" with 20-somethings
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Especially if you’re broke
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I remember someone here claiming that 60ish guys are sex "trophies" to mellenials. Sounds like a whacked-out fantasy to me.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    WTF Random, didn't you want to bang a bunch of 60 year old women when you were 20 years old instead of other, hot, 20 year old women the same age as you?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that's some solid logic right thur
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Step 1 - stop being delusional about a 68 y/o man "having game" with 20-somethings"

@Papi - haha, you just crushed the dreams of 90% of the regular posters here.

Of course, I' m a totally different type of cat, I do care about my appearance, lost over a hundred pounds a few years back, have always dressed well, and am often taken for 10-15 years younger than my actual age of 64. So it's not an delusion, it's a fact, that I have game with the gorgeous, model quality, 20 something civilian hotties that I date (FWB, not P4P).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ of course - no one ever said there aren't exceptions - us TUSCLers are a special-breed
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Random I’d guess that Designer handbags, shoes or vacations in the Caribbean Islands are trophy’s for milenials, not sixtyish guys that can afford to treat these items, we just know how to get the most bang for our bucks. Along the way those daddy issues confuse these girls and they enjoy the attention and favors, sometimes they start to associate us with these things that’s actually where having game comes into play.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    You can have all the game you want at that age with any girl at HK so there is some truth to that
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I just put a bag of popcorn into the microwave.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Go hit on civilian women in their 20s, and then tell us how much they like your dick.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that's a real challenge. probably better success possibles with SA than a young civie. and that's one of the reasons I like strip clubs. it's not the real world.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ MisterWonderful

I made a similar thread about making money. If I simplified the advice it boiled down to four things:

1) Develop marketable skills either through education or experience.
    2) Save and invest your money. If you can’t do it on your own than find someone who can do it for you.
    3) This is not for everyone, but if you can than try to develop your own business and work on it until it turns a profit.
    4) Make worthwhile friendships and build a network who you can dip into to build up your own wealth. Makes sense to me. I see people get promoted or hired more for who they know than what they can do.

You mention having Game. Maybe you could try managing girls and putting them on Lockdown like PhatBoy99?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Your own business, or just some sort of consulting work.

The "Invest Your Money" thing is a scam.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "Step 1 - stop being delusional about a 68 y/o man "having game" with 20-somethings"

Not delusional. MisterWonderful's game and charisma comes across in his posts. Even 20yo women will go for that.

A curious note, earlier I visited a library branch in another part of town. I saw a librarian I remember from about 25 years ago. Back then she was a really cute girl whom I took notice of. But time takes a toll. And now she is wearing a wedding ring. Her face looks much harsher, and she has gained lots of lower body weight. Her temperament seems different, harsher.

Some of this is time, but also I don't think marriage is good for women or men.
    I could still go for her, but she is not the same. And then that so much time has passed, how has that effected me? For the positive?

SJG

The Cube oF Space and the 22 Paths Of initiation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cXWcnHb…

⚡️ Arcanum 1⚡️ The Magician ⚡️ Tarot & Alchemy And Kabbalah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05HTe25N…
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    thanks for the advice and comments. (maybe I'll write a book... )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion