Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Mission Impossible - Fallout

two_bits

If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Saw the flic this weekend, and it is fantastic, a must see. With all the crazy stunts he does, it's hard to believe that Tom Cruise is in his mid-fifties. He's in great shape, of course, but he also has one of those ageless faces.

You know who he reminds me of? ...yep, me! The gorgeous, model quality civilian hotties that I date (FWB, not P4P) all say I look 10-15 years younger than my age. Anyway, go see the damn movie, motherfuckers, you'll thank me.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Last time I did a crazy stunt I went negative two grand LMFAO

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

after I saw the first two I lost interest in this series but I have heard nothing but good things about this installment and if it's Juice Crew Approved, I must go see it.

I still need to get out and see Equalizer 2 with Denzel Washington. It's not getting much hype but I would hope it would be good because the first one was great.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I personally like twentyfive, but whoever is behind two_bits executes the trolling well.

The last mission impossible I saw was like 5-7 years ago I think? I don’t care about it too much

Profile picture for drfura
drfura
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Yes Tom Cruise certainly reminds me of $.02 who can forget his interview with Oprah, he’s definitely a weirdo, so tell me $.02 are you also a Scientologist, that’s a cult even crazier than SJGs organization you’d fit in nicely

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Crazier than SJG's organization?? Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Probably one of the most over rated actors of all time.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ that’s the truth LG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I’m going to watch it Thursday so I’ll let you know shalynnee

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^pussy poseur LMFAO

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^pussy poseur You can dish it but you can’t take fuckface you got douchester cum dripping from your ass faggity fucker.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^pussy poseur

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Pussy poseur

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement