tuscl

OT: Mission Impossible - Fallout

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Tuesday, August 7, 2018 3:37 AM
Saw the flic this weekend, and it is fantastic, a must see. With all the crazy stunts he does, it's hard to believe that Tom Cruise is in his mid-fifties. He's in great shape, of course, but he also has one of those ageless faces. You know who he reminds me of? ...yep, me! The gorgeous, model quality civilian hotties that I date (FWB, not P4P) all say I look 10-15 years younger than my age. Anyway, go see the damn movie, motherfuckers, you'll thank me.

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Last time I did a crazy stunt I went negative two grand LMFAO
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    after I saw the first two I lost interest in this series but I have heard nothing but good things about this installment and if it's Juice Crew Approved, I must go see it. I still need to get out and see Equalizer 2 with Denzel Washington. It's not getting much hype but I would hope it would be good because the first one was great.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I personally like twentyfive, but whoever is behind two_bits executes the trolling well. The last mission impossible I saw was like 5-7 years ago I think? I don’t care about it too much
  • drfura
    6 years ago
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Yes Tom Cruise certainly reminds me of $.02 who can forget his interview with Oprah, he’s definitely a weirdo, so tell me $.02 are you also a Scientologist, that’s a cult even crazier than SJGs organization you’d fit in nicely
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Crazier than SJG's organization?? Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Probably one of the most over rated actors of all time.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s the truth LG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I’m going to watch it Thursday so I’ll let you know shalynnee
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^pussy poseur LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^pussy poseur You can dish it but you can’t take fuckface you got douchester cum dripping from your ass faggity fucker.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^pussy poseur
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Pussy poseur
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion