tuscl

What is your best stripclubs experience you think you should share with others?

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Sharing experiences stops you from judging others. When you share an opinion or advice, you're judging the other person. When you share an experience you’re telling a story, and providing an opportunity for them to learn from your experiences.
They can take what they want. They can ask more questions. They can choose what to act upon. And what you think is a minor aspect of your story might just be the pearl of wisdom they needed to move forward...

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You should stop plagiarizing 2012 blog content from Ontario marketing agencies.

https://stickybranding.com/shared-experi…
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Opinions are like noses
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    My best stripclub experience was going into honk kong sunday night for the first time!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Have they turned you into a donkey yet?
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I drank a beer and watched naked ladies. It was amazing
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Maybe next time I will get the nerve to talk to them
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Sometimes being a rock at the bar is the best - get to observe all the girls and making decisions which one to get a dance from later
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    ^^^ sounds like a good plan of atack. Atack the beer first
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    At a club I used to go to that was notorious for hustling people (Drinks, vip, tips). Was harassed by a girl to sample her LD technique. After I went back she immediately tried to upsell me for the expensive VIP, I listened to her pitch for a song and a half before exploding on her back. Needless to say she was disgusted. I waddled as quick as I could to my car before she could sound any alarms.
  • the mighty quinn
    6 years ago
    My ATF told me she thought the new waitress / hostess was cute and we should try to try to "take her home" We were very successful. Waitress became a dancer within 6 months and was pretty high up on my list.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @DC Holy cow, you know some kind hearted strippers. I’d say I’m pretty nice but I am still money oriented.

But I recommend finding an additional source of happiness. I understand depression and also vampire friends. I still struggle to some extent with that lol. But just keep going forward one step at a time.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    DC, depression is a nasty thing. Glad your doing better and remembering to help others.
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    There's nothing better than feeling like all the dancers in the club are into you, regardless of the real reason. Obviously, it's all about money, but sometimes a couple of them will make you feel like a million bucks. I've probably had about only a handful of those types of experiences where it seems like a couldn't fight the dancers off with a stick. That's rare because there are always those dancers that are egotistical and think they don't have to do their jobs.

Best experience? I used to be in the military and there was this one night where I knew it would be the last time I would last time I'd be hitting a club in a long time before my tour overseas and no one in the club knew I was military and for whatever reason, karma, I got almost every hot dancer in the club that particular night without lifting a finger. They just came at me in droves and were into me. It was the most surreal thing that's every happened to me. It's like they sense they wouldn't see me again or something. Of course I ended up seeing about half of them again about 1.5 years later after my tour was over! lol
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    A few years back I met a new dancer who spent the entire evening on my lap, except for trips to VIP. She seemed really in to me and I liked her too. She even let me grope areas that are strictly forbidden in this club.

She must have quit because I didn't see her after that...until a couple months ago. She didn't remember me at all, but it was the same kind of thing: instant attraction. I saw her 3 separate visits, and we now are dating. She's not even a dancer to me...she's a girl I'm dating who happens to dance (I don't pay her). I still advise everyone to NEVER date a dancer - I've been through the whole SS routine enough...and this may crash and burn as well...but I'm enjoying the ride more than any other girl ever, which includes civvies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion