tuscl

FS at the bar club

NJBalla
New York
in NJ we have a club called Vics where you can secretly get FS literally at the bar.Its been like this for decades, but Ive wondered is there any other club in America where this happens?

15 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve not been to Vic’s in 2018. I heard they added booths. I found it so disappointing - I haven’t returned.
  • ArtCollege
    6 years ago
    years ago I saw somebody appear to get FS vis reverse CG at a club on the Baltimore strip.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Yes. Actually many. At least in So. Cal, I have gotten FS in many clubs and offered it in many more. Also received in AZ clubs, TX clubs, NV clubs.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    ^Yeah, but at the bar? Not something that’s on my to do list.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There is a difference - as Vic’s offers full sex at the bar.

Vic’s was well known for its girls - and their ability to slip a condom on you - and slide your cock inside of their pussy - while standing at the bar. You could fuck a girl - cum - and she’d have the condom off - and have you cleaned up - and you could be finishing your first beer!

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i've done it at a few clubs. I love it!
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    Never at the bar. I was in a girl reverse cowboy in the lapdance room when the bouncer walked by and looked right at us. The dancer was wearing a little skirt with he rg-string to the side, so it may have looked like she was just grinding me. he never gave us a 2nd look.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Was Trish working there?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @cashman it's probably for the best booths were installed. Outside of catching an STD the chances of being recorded were fairly high here. There were voyeur customers, security cameras and a DJ behind a 2 way mirror in the rear of the club. There are tons of videos on streaming sites of undercover afterparties with strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In one of our underground Mexican Bar table dance circuit places they were doing front room FS, low lights, being surreptitious, and everywhere.

They got busted, but not until after a 6 month long investigation where LE took full advantage of the situation.

And of course front room makeout sessions were standard.

But after getting busted the core group of Latina's started bringing their mini-van into the back parking lot.

Those girls, all of them, they are beloved. They do all the OTC they can get.

SJG
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    ^Lol, LE in the town where Vics place is probably very aware of what goes on here, but its in an area where the number 1 concern is burgularies and murder. The club stays out of the news because it closes at 8 pm. Its pretty amazing that it has continued to operate for this long. Its like the season of the wire where the cops allowed the drug dealers to operate in a special section of town
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    There's definetely fullservice at hong kong
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You made it up shits creek just fine it seems like
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    This sounds so scary! I am still a virgin!!!! How does this work? Sex standing up?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    NJBalla - good point. There are too many ways to capture shit on camera now. It is probably good to have booths.

I doubt we will see that type of club action again soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion