tuscl

Helping out the school children

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
School starts up in a few days, so parents are scrambling to fill school Supply lists sent by the schools. This year the lists seem to be longer than ever. This weekend was tax-free weekend on school supplies.

I love clubbing this week, with so many hard working Mom's trying to earn extra money to buy supplies, new school clothes, etc. The only period that is better is the week leading up to Christmas.

I swear I have helped more needy kids over the years than Save the Children. Anyone else planning to capitalize on back to school shopping needs? :)

17 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice needs some new shoes.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    My CF only works Saturday nights because of her kid. I love when the kids go back to school so she is there a couple more nights.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Rick baby...come to my club so I pay for my abortion tomorrow
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Trish, if only we could target a special high volume abortion week! As an extra bonus, we could all bareback the girls with no pregnancy risks. ;)
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oh fuck yeah!! Most likely July! Lots of recent high school grads who fucked up during prom
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Trish, as much as I like your thinking, sadly we don't get many 18 year old strippers in my area. It usually takes them a couple of years to lose hope before they end up in the local strip clubs. Also, often by then they already have a kid, so i'm not sure that the abortion angle is gonna' work out. But new angles are always appreciated. ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    This discussion reminds me of the scene from Forrest Gump, where the Principal of a local school had his nuts drained good by Forrest's mom, who was trying to get Forrest accepted into the school. The Principal walks outside, sweaty and struggling to walk, and says to Forrest: "Son, your Momma really loves you.". ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Interesting...where do you live Rick? I’ve worked with plenty of 18 year old dancers before. They weren’t mothers though
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Down South in the Bible Belt Nice. A lot of these girls are raised in religious households, so it takes them a little longer to come around.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^RickiBoi ain’t interested he only likes the needy ones, now if you’ve worked with 18 year old crack whores who got their babies taken by the state you’d see his ears perk right up.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Now now tewnty. If you paid any attention, you'd know that I only like them financially needy, not drug dependent. I like them desperate for a diaper fix, not a heroin fix. ;)
  • ellocohombre
    6 years ago
    Hey rid of half of the sports programs and then maybe the school could actually buy some books and school supplies with our tax dollars.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    This is ricky trying to stretch greasing bouncers and stroking managers to helping kids
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    This is ricky trying to stretch greasing bouncers and stroking managers to helping kids
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion