tuscl

Meeting with Go Vikings was action packed

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, August 4, 2018 12:50 AM
I got to the club two hours before the meeting.. I was just excited I hit it off with a few girls and I knew right then this club was going to get that money lol As I figured what would happen if get caught getting dances and Vikings would be looking for me wondering if he just got punked Once I finish up I go back to my seat breathe DJ looked army phone and say Vikings was in the building...I told him my location and he said he was under the big screen.. issue was the club bad two LMFAO So I grab another girl and on my way back I see a guy looking at me then I point and say yes it me...at that moment we both understood we had found each other Once I finished up I go sit with my homie and we start getting girl's all over us... Viking is a very quite but fun person to relax with... he is the kind of guy that made a great wing man on these bitches We even had a few jokes on stripper's... like I said I was trying to get dances from him.. they just laughed... Once Vikings had a girl he looked extremely happy with witch was a mixed babe that had blond hair, medium breast and a ass to workshops with. I figured I'd pay it forward on what JS did for me so I sent Vikings packing for a fifteen minutes of play time... We both staid busy running girl's but we got fun conversation in...talked about girls and what did what and so on... I deeply enjoyed myself in a non homosexual behavior way. Once we both had our fill of dances and limo rides we parted ways and had a beautiful man hug slash hand shake... he is a solid man and seems like a solid friend...looking forward to building history together as we both are still young together.. I'm typing this in bed at my hotel six very satisfied and extremely tired. I need to recover from this trip... fucking amazing

12 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    "I deeply enjoyed myself in a non homosexual behavior way." That has to be a first for Juice.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Did GACA show up or did he pull a juice ;)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Good times
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Pulled a juice LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    So Juicebox69 got juiced lol
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    it was fun meeting you. i had a lot of fun. time flies when you're having fun. i was there for 3 hours last night, but it certainly didn't seem that long. that mixed race girl janay is so fine.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yes she was. I stayed until closing and got their two hours before you did and even I feel like time was flying Those two blonds had me all fucked up...damn dirty red is a naughty bitch yo....damn good dirty ass ratchet bitch LMFAO
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Well he didn't get completely Juiced. I at least had the courtesy of texting the possibility of flaking well in advanced :)
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    And nobody's more upset about me not meeting juice then I am.. I've let Vikings before... Real cool dude
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Life happens bro.. in time I'm sure it will happen.. and when it does it will be amazing
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    "I go back to my seat breathe DJ looked army phone" Say what?!?!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Typo lol Breath is beneath and army is at my
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion