tuscl

Odd SS or the truth?

Corvus
Arizona
So last night I did something completely out of the ordinary for me. I went to an all nude club notorious for extremely low mileage. I had my reasons, which did not come to fruition and are also unimportant to this discussion.

Met a gorgeous 19 year old, red headed spinner who was lots of fun and great to look at. Touching is not allowed at this place. She also told me she had been working as a dancer for only a month. John Smith would have loved her.

I asked if she had ever cum from grinding on a customer and she looked confused I would have suggested such a thing. This gave me a laugh. Bless her heart, she is still learning so much about dancing.

But the thing that really confused me was what else she told me. She said the girls wear tampons while dancing. Remember this is a nude club and I seldom visit full nude clubs. And for multiple reasons it wasn't the time or place for me to ask her to clarify her statement. But it confused me for sure.

Any of you ever hear of girls wearing tampons while they are dancing and not on their periods? Why would they do this? The way she said it made it sound like it was common, maybe even expected, of all the dancers at that club. Just sounds crazy to me.

12 comments

• April9424
    6 years ago
    If they’re not on their period it’s because they don’t want to leave a snail trail on anything or anyone
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I've never heard or felt that practice. I know that during their period dancers use tampons with most cutting off the string making them cotton picking strippers. Why on earth would they use one if not needed ( unless it was needed).
    Maybe for those who tend to secrete too much liquid?
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    How can you guys have been going to SCs for decades and still not know elementary shit about how pussy works?
  • K
    6 years ago
    I dont want to know, i want it to remain mysterious and magical
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ exactly and I wanna always think at 1AM when I go to VIP at a club that I'm the first guy to tap that ass all night instead of the 14th.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It makes sense - especially in a nude club. I didn’t consider it before reading your post. Since it’s all nude there’s nothing to absorb their fluids - so tampons keep leaking to a minimum.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There’s a local girl who doesn’t want to fuck, only suck, so she’s always “on her period” and had the tampon in to prove it. :)

But yeah, in an “all nude, all the time” club, it makes perfect sense.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I have only the vaguest notion of how those caverns of wonder work, but... while I understand the girls want to make sure they're not discharging on their customers, I also can't imagine it's super fun to insert or a remove a mostly-dry tampon, and it is definitely true that if left in too long, it can cause infections and toxic shock.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not sure how common a practice it is but it does make sense - besides fluid-leakage perhaps they use it to somewhat protect their exposed lady-parts
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I didn’t even think of what George said but that makes sense too, I know a girl who used to put a tampon in to “be on her period” when she’d go on vacation with her sugar daddy. Must be a common tactic.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Georg is correct.. several of the cuter girls at Follies were doing it a few years back when they were “being fingered aggressively on the floor and song #1”
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    I’m super wet but most guys find it hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion