tuscl

No Review Link in Dancer Directory Profiles.

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Friday, August 3, 2018 2:48 PM
This is something I just noticed and otherwise would not have noticed in regular circumstances, and it's merely an observation. But for the past month, I've been getting several messages (either from new users or quiet ones) asking "Where can I read your stories" or "I want to read your reviews" because my profile bio clearly says that I write as a hobby on here. And my response to these messages is generally.... who's stopping you? I assumed they could easily see them with a click like anyone else's profile just by clicking the names listed in the DD. That's one option, but I think they overlook it because there's no way to access reviews directly from the user profiles in the DD. Probably because the majority of the dancers on here don't write any unless it's a club review for dancers only (and those are pretty rare anyway), so I have a hunch I'm the only one that's getting these messages. The Directory seems like a slight mess anyhow. Anytime I look in there, I see a bunch of male users or empty users that haven't been on for years that just magically logged in as soon as the DD was created. Maybe I'm just being tickled because people keep asking me where they can read my reviews... on a review website. Like being out in the middle of the ocean and asking if there's any water?

4 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    6 years ago
    Eve, I can see all your reviews. Maybe the PMs are from all your admirers. Hot chick, dynamic personality. What else could we ask for???
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    Either that or they're not very tech savvy. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If one clicks on your name in the DD it takes you to your profile where there's a review link to your reviews - I think that's the way it works in any view, i.e. one has to go to the person's profile to access their reviews - now if the PL doesn't have VIP then I assume he can't read your reviews.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    Then the non VIP users will just have to work for it to see them. :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion