Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fantasy Football Inquiry

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

We’ve talked about this for years, would there be any interest in signing up for a fantasy football league? If there is I’ll look into it. I think I can find an app somewhere where we could all remain anonymous.

Let me know if there’s any interest, I wouldn’t recommend having more than 16 teams.

Replies (14)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Count me in

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

I'm in--looking for a new league to join.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

My only football fantasy is for the Redskins to return to their glory days of the 1980's and early 90's.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Me too

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Won't happen as long as Daniel Snyder owns and runs the team

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I would play

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I'm in a pro/college league.... you can only draft players from your chosen school.... it was very difficult until Stafford got drafted, I did not have a QB for several years

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

im in

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I can always use another league to watch my Bengals lose in.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Go bears!

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Flagooner how long do you plan on living?

Many years ago I would go to the Redskins training camp when it was in Carlisle PA ( I was in the area a lot for work back then)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ Never did hit up training camp, but did get to go to SBXVII.

It has been a rough last 20-25 years.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Yes he is. I miss JKC

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Count me in

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement