tuscl

Questionable Reviews

Just wondering if anyone else has submitted reviews that were rejected with no explanation. The ones I did mention poor management and how bad certain clubs have gotten in the recent month. I tend to wonder if the owners or managers of these clubs have any influence on this website.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Hard to know which were yours since the author's name doesn't appear in the list of Unpublished reviews.

Post 1 or 2 of the ones that were rejected so you can get some feedback.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    A review cannot be rejected without checking one of the reasons listed or if none of them fit by typing a reason in the box.

Only VIP members can approve or reject a review. So it is doubtful that club management could influence the voting.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Maybe if you change your name to TippingTwentys you may get more respect
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Hahaha papi you hilarious
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    You do realize that by asking that question that you'll be opening up your prior reviews to membership for critical examination of your cred. Quite frankly, you strike me as either a pimp, another dancer shill, or a disgruntled club employee of sorts. Title says it all !
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Did you give any details to support why you thought the club had "poor management and how bad certain clubs have gotten in the recent month?"

What about details about the club itself? Cover charge/dance prices/# and quality of dancers on shift/safety and security of club/layout/etc?

90% of the reviews that I have rejected are because they lack detail. Just saying that a club is going downhill or has improved without an explanation is of little to no value to someone who has never been to the club before.
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
    Unlike many other reviewers I try to give in depth reviews with actual dancers names or managers names. I did mention one of the dancers have a c-section which isn't something I like to see up on stage. The management at this club has raised fees for both the customers and for dancers. Anyway I'm just frustrated after writing these two different reviews that they were not accepted. I see so many terrible reviews with little substance posted.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Looking at your previous reviews from your profile I would personally reject many of them. I personally reject any reviews that are primarily descriptions of dancers. A few tips on things I would recommend adding to your future reviews:
    - Describe the club
    - Describe the dancers in a general sense (white/black, spinners/curvy)
    - What do things cost? I always look for dollar signs when scanning a review. If there aren't any I am WAY more likely to reject.
    - How would you describe the club to someone not from that area. How much stage tipping is expected? What mileage is typical in a lap dance? Do you need to tip the bouncer? Etc.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Also regarding your frustration that shorter reviews are accepted and yours are not. I would personally accept a short review if it hits up on many of the points I listed above where a longer review that just describes dancers, dances and doesn't give any prices will get a reject from me.
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
    Are you guys serious? I mean why do you need a description of the clubs? I mean plenty of guys have already did this. Also plenty of other reviews of clubs have listed a lap dance costing 30 bucks or private room costing 200 for half hour. As a customer I want to know who the girls are and there names and if the dances are good and worth it. That's the point of going to these clubs
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
    It's taken roughly 3 months since the Hustler's managers and dancers invaded Ritz Cabaret and ruined Monday night. Which really was the only good night to go in with half off deals and lots of hot girls on a off night. First they got rid of Bishop a really good DJ. Than they started to charging girls 5 bucks a dance when it was free on Monday's. I mean it's 15 dollars a dance and now the club takes 5 bucks. That's terrible business for the girls. So I noticed a down turn on the quality and quantity of girls working on Monday's. Now there charging 15 bucks to get in and not taking the free cards anymore on Monday. No wonder these guys got fired from Hustler Club. Hopefully they will be gone soon and let us have a club back. Oh and they got rid of 15 minutes rooms which was my bread and butter. And they started playing hard rock music which the girls don't like. It's Baltimore City we want rap and dance during our songs. This place sucks now so I'm avoiding until new management comes in. Will see if this one gets approved or not.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I thought the point of going was to see how she reacts when you throw twenty singles on her stage before deciding whether to let her keep it.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Sorry I would and did reject again. It's not really a review of the club and doesn't give useful information.

I know you say that other reviews list details but a quick scan of the club in question reveals that you have to read a ton of crappy reviews to get any picture of what the club is like.

And I know it makes sense to newbs to describe specific dancers and what their lap dance is like. But that is incredibly subjective so it's sort of pointless information IMHO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The review was not bad, some worthwhile info on there - but too many reviewers make the "review" about themselves and not about the club - seems your mission was just to rant vs reviewing the club - it's ok to "personalize" the review but not at the expense of omitting a solid description of the overall club and a solid descriptions of the overall dancers - a review should not be about you but about the reader, otherwise you're not accomplishing much.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    i.e. describe the club and the dancers well then give your personal assessment
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    I'm not currently VIP so I can't comment on his rejected review but I've really liked his other reviews and found them useful and very informative. I like knowing about the dancers fees and he gives a good idea about how much fun can be had at each club.

I disagree about the music though. I want hard rock and since middle aged white men make up a good percentage of the clientele I'm sure I'm not alone. I don't care what songs the dancers like because they are there to work and I am there to be entertained. I actually like to hear a variety played so I know that everyone gets to hear something they like.
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
    Thanks Yahtzee 74. I mean for me I like to read reviews of clubs I'm going too or are a regular to find out information on the dancers. I could care less if the club looks good or bad. I could care less if a price of drink is 5 bucks or 10. It's all about the girls. And the more information you get than that helps out customers picking the right ones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion